I tried with Flexeril for the spasms I’ve been having during night. My legs would spasm during the night, waking me up several times. I started with Flexeril three months ago and I'm actually sleeping through the night now. I am 54 year old, female.

I am 52 year old female. I suffer from back spasms and arthritis. I also have very dry mouth and some drowsiness. I found out that is best to use Flexeril at night. Flexeril helps a great deal with muscle spasms and makes it possible to sleep at night.

I fell and had a compression fracture in my back, which no one did anything about.
When I finally found a doctor that would do something about it, it was too late, I already had nerve damage in my back.
Then I started having horrible charlie horses, nothing like I had when I was pregnant. Then after suffering from those for over 3 months, my feet started cramping as well, and they would cramp so badly that they didn't stop until the muscle could not pull any longer.
My foot was mangled, like in a ball, I would have to stand up and put all my weight on my foot and try to walk on my foot to get the muscle to let loose.
My doctor finally gave me Flexeril and I no longer have the charlie horses, and the cramps in my feet are minimal now.
These cramps came on suddenly, in the middle of the night, and also during the day, and there was no pattern to the activity I was doing.