I have numbeness, aching and tingling feeling in my hands, arms, tongue and lips. This has been going on for about 2 to 3 months and it is getting worse, I have an appt with a Neurology in a week. I also have pain in my calf muscles that feels like a charlie horse pain, but feels as though it is a traveling pain with a knot that moves upward to the tigh part. My tingling feeling causes at times my arms to feel heavy and tired with pain. I am in my early 40's What could this numbness come from and the pain in my legs??. I get charlie horses/cramps in my legs often. What is this??

I am going to take a guess and suggest that you have your calcium checked........I have the same problems here and there and it always seems to go back to low calcium and as well my thyroid.Maybe ask your doctor to check you calcium , Vit D and thyroid :-) When these levels go down it can cause muscle cramps and tingling/ numbness and aches and pain. I just noticed the dat eon your post I hope that you have already figured out what was wrong with you otherwise I hope that I have been of some help to you :-)

I have those same symptoms. I wad just wondering if u found out what was wrong. I would love to know as I am waiting to see the specialist too and its a long wait.