I am 24. These days I am not enjoying my sex as my sperm ejaculates very soon within 10 sec . And my partner is not happy with it. Please provide me a solution to improve it.

You over masturbate . masturbating every week or 2 ,3 times a week makes penis weaker. If you want to have hard penis and longer sex then quit masturbating and sex for 6 months because your penis nerves or over stimulated because of over masturbation or over sex. You also need to excercise more like the play sports and go jogging.

Many men have a premature ejaculation problem.  Sometimes it can require working with a professional, but first try edging: masturbating until you almost ejaculate, then stopping and letting the urge to ejaculate subside, then repeating over and over for as long as you can – 309 minutes is usually a good goal. Do this at least 1-2 times daily for a couple of weeks; many men find it helps them learn to control their ejaculations during partner sex.  You will get a sore penis from edging, but regular use of a quality penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) can help with the soreness.  A cream that includes a high end emollient like shea butter and L-arginine, which helps maintain penis blood vessels, is best.  Good luck!