Hi all,

I am 20 years old. I am uncircumcised and am still considering myself a virgin. What my problem is is that I can't seem to retract my foreskin fully. I have received a bj last year and my partner accidentally retracted my penis (she thought i was circumcised). When she did this, I felt great pain and i started bleeding for a few seconds. To this day, even when i have an erection, i try to retract the foreskin, but not all the way. I'm worried that i might bleed again. Any suggestions would be helpful. 

Don´t worry, a lot of boys and young men have the same problem,  Sometime try to retract your foreskin slowly but don´t force it please  because you could hurt so bad, almost if you have a gf tell her you are not circumcised.  Congratulations to still virgin. I am proud of you.

Hi Natellis9:

It is not uncommon for young males to have foreskins that don't retract fully. You need to start a program of stretching so that your foreskin will retract easily and fully.

Some guys have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen. When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and let mitosis do its work.