hi, i just want to know how possible is it for me to be pregnant, my cycle is always irregulor, cuz the first day of my cycle was this month on the 8th and lasted for 5 days the next day after stopping my bf came inside of me knowing that it would b impossible for me to be pregnant. so bt then we hv been practicing the withdrawal method literally everyday 3/4 times a day and he hardly ever urinates in between our sessions, so my question is would it be possible for me to get / hv gotten pregnant through his precum? on the 26th he came inside me bt i dont knw whether or not i had an egg present at the tym or nt...hving a bby by him would be awsome

Yes u can get pregnant thru pre cum because that's where the most sperm is. I suggest u wait a week if ur period hasn't come take a home pregnancy test. Take 2 or 3 tests see if they all the same. I wish u luck :)

i will wait a week then and see. or should i wait to test after my expected day of my period which will b on the 5th of Feb if at all i will be late.

I suggest u take a test in a week and if it's negative don't be downhearted because just after ur expected period if ur period doesn't come do a couple more tests as right now the chemical that helps with pregnancy should be there but after u expected period the chemical should be high. Hopefully u get the response u want. Wish u luck.

Oh one more thing look up symptoms on the Internet are u having any symptoms

im really crossing my fingers hey! the only symptoms that i hv been having since 2days after we had sex and those are increased thirst, heaviness nd pressure in my uterus jst above my pubic bone, loss of appitite and fatigue, oh and i was rather a lil nauseous one day and only vomited during the night bt never again since.

Some of what ur describing sounds like u are quite likely to be pregnant. Ur symptoms all fall into pregnancy category. I've got my fingers crossed for u hunny

bt the pelvic pressure was present about a week after my periods nd by then i dont think i was ready to concieve mayb, bt the pressure has been increasing since. bt im not constipated thou.

u really reckon that??? * excited abit* bt i dnt wana get my hopes up, oh gosh cant wait till i finally know wats up for sure...thnx katie...

Ur welcome I rlly do u think u r. I also have to take a test. Considering im still young. Good luck to u rose. Wish u all the best. Katy xx

Thnx again, nw im anxious nw that uv said that. hope u get the results u hoping for Katie, also crossing fingers for u too. XOXO *Rose

Thank you Rose I am anxious too haha. How old r u? I'm a teenager still :/ but it would be lovely to have the baby me and my boyfriend want xx

im turning 23 next month so the good news would b an early or late birthday prezzie for me. i already hv a son thou and my fiance has a daughter too both from previous relationships so this new bundel (if there is one) would b one of our own. great that u want to start a family hey.

Aww that would be a lovely prezzie...,,, Yeh I want a baby but my boyfriend isn't as much on board as me he wants one but he doesn't mind I think x

lol guys are usually afraid to take on the huge responsibility of being a parent nd all the drama nd love that comes with it. bt im sure he will ease into it.