Hello im 13 years old and ive been dating this girl for a while now and turns out we have been having sexual tension for a long time for eachother you might think its puppy love but we truly do love eachother.I respect her and her family and treat her the best way i can and she loves me for that :).I dont want to hurt her or anything but this passed month of April we had sex like 9 times i recall(yes i know its weird that i kept count).I studied hard when it comes to this because i dont want her to get pregnant because then ill ruin both our lives.No one knows im writing this not even my girlfriend,when me and her have sex im very careful since i dont have a lot of condoms i always wipe my penis from precums as much as i can and i pull it out everytime im going to cum,shes suppose to have her period by the end of this month the 30th of april but what if her period doesnt come?I barely pre-cum and i know because i really can feel my penis but her period is kinda late and her mom noticed and now her and her mom are worried but her mom doesnt know we had sex and neither does my family.We lost our virginity a week after her period in march but then she had one at the end of march so it was ok.But now im worried because her mom said that if she doesnt have her period shes going to the doctor and im afraid of the results :(.Im sick with phnemonia today April 30th and my girlfriend is at school.If a doctor can reply please do it as soon as possible and im not afraid that me and my girlfriends lives would be ruined but what happenes to the baby i dont want to  have a dead child in my head  my entire life.I find it funny though that she hasnt sufferd any signs of pregnantcy yet but having a late period i hope my memory is right (IM PRACTICLY PRAYING) PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN REPLY TO THIS WOULD BE MOST APPRECIATED.I love my gf very much and hate to see her suffer because then i couldnt live with myself.

hi im a 14 year old girl its really gd of u 2 post this its a gd start to help ur girlfriend btw im a virgin do u know how long she has had her period for cos can take two years for it to become irregular but by ur mums reaction it sounds like its usally on time but if she goes to the doctors and finds out shes preg its prob better than getting a home test and her telling her cos if the doctor is in the room her mum want go as mad and shout but let if she is even tho her family likes u they might turn on u so even tho its easier said then done mabey for should fone her house and talk to her mum nicely and then she can be taken for a prober test at the doctor and then the options can be disscussed from the start and u all will have more time to decide and it will be easier for everyone but if shes decides to keep the baby please stay with her and help her yes it will destroy ur teenage years but u have to live with and embrass ur mistakes gd luck let me know how u both get on xxxxxxxx to h to her mum and then she can be

But wait thanks for the advice but look the condoms that i said i had were given to me i didnt go to the store to get and how do we get a pregnantcy test?Look im really scared and truly do love her and im not embarresd about a child im scared for the child.We cant raise it and both our moms are tough moms and her mom has multiple kisds not just her :(.Her family likes me and all but even if we tell her our selves shel get mad and turn on and for all i know i will never see the baby but im sure shes not pregnant but im a little unsure thats the problem :( Please reply id like to talk some more :)

oh and uh if she doesnt have her period by the end of this week then its a problem

do u or your girlfriend have any older brothers, sisters or cousins that ur close to mabey they can help buy test cos there expensive mabey u shouldnt tell her mum just now then cos it might make her stressed do u and ur girlfriend go to same skl if u do u could get a bus to do doctor and pretent ur going to pictures or somewhere and ask him or her to give her a test and this is free i think and i found a website called www.brook.org.uk have a look it might help let me know if she gets period katy xx

No i cant cuz my brothers are away in the armie and shes the oldest out of her sinblings :(.Thnx for the sight ill go see wht it is

aww ok tell me if its any gd :)

Shes not pregnant yes! shes not suffering any syptoms and her period is coming soon o thank god.Im all clear but we still have sexual tension for eachpther but its ok i have condoms that would last a while :)

aww thats so gd :) try and use condoms all the time and pull out if it breaks to safe it happening again xx