Hello, I want to know what are the chances of getting pregnant in the following scenario. Few days ago, me and my girlfriend were in bed together. We didnt have sex, but we were playing around.After maybe an hour, I checked my penis with my left hand fingers and noticed that I have liquid on. I know I didnt ejaculated,and I think it was pre ejaculate.When I touched my penis, I rubbed that liquid between my fingers, and felt that is kinda sticky, and it got dried after few seconds. After few minutes(4-5 minutes), I used that hand and rubbed my girlfriends vagina. I didnt go deep and when I remembered what I did with that hand(two minutes later) I pulled out my hand.I am really scared now. I dont know what are the chances of getting pregnant from that situation(if that was pre ejaculate or semen)? Hope you can answer me this question, I am really nervous about it.

some sprems can survive in ur penis for a long time after every ejaculation and come out through pre cums. but they die/get washed away! when u pee. so if u had ejaculated some hours back n did not go to pee then ur pre cums can contain sperms. plus u say it had dried so chances almost nil of getting pregnant i think.

I think I didnt ejaculated that day, or if I was, it was about 10h before. I went to bathroom lots of time since that. But what if it was ejaculate, not pre ejaculate. Is effect the same ?
As i told I rubbed that liquid between my fingers and it was sticky, and dried a moment after

i think if it was ejaculate which u had on finger then chances of pregnancy can b thr.. but they also say sprems die after coming in contact to oxygen..