So i went back a week after i took the medication for the abortion, and the ultrasound showed there was no more child inside of me, But three weeks after my abortion i was STILL bleeding and it was barely starting to get lighter, i decided to skip the birth control pills that would make me get my withdrawl bleeding. And about a week later i started to feel the symptoms of pregnancy again, my breasts are sore and my stomach hurts in the morning. I have been taking my birth control religiously, i even make my boyfriend wear a condom every time we have sex(Well except once). My pregnancy test the other day came out positive. I got the ultrasound Dec. 28th, so if i am pregnant i'd be about a month along. Im wondering if im just making myself worry? or if skipping those pills could have made me more susceptible to getting preganant?

nw i hving 1 boy of 5 1/2 yrs old...when he was nearly 2 yrs i got pregnency..bt i abort it.....by using tablet prescribed by gyn DR.......nw i want to b pregnant and am waitng for the result.....i want to know is any prblm for carrying.........if i wl b pregnant is any prblm for baby.........

take another pregnancy to be sure and please if you are dont abort again theiris alot of people that cant have any kids any their drem is to have on i havent been able to get pregnant please seek adoption their is alot of people wanting to adopt