hi there, well idon't know some says that my question others said it's possible !! im  on ur hand now please i need help :

me and my boy freind were dry humping he wear a jeans and of course underware i wear long dress and underware .. it was only dry hmping he was top on me and he never ejaculate. what im really scared from is at the end ( we spend only minutes doing this) he touch my underware from out side by his finger then put his fingers inside my pus** but from outside he didn't go deep cause im virgin. now im really scared and wondering if that can cause pregrancy ?? because when he went to bathroom he said he saw his underware littile wet by pre cum and there is a littile circule spot from his pre cum on his jeans from inside .. im wondering if his pre cum can reach my underware and when he touch my underware and then insert his fingers in my pus** from outside it may make me pregnant .. is that possible pleaaase help.. one more thing he said he masturbate at 1:00 am and then he went to bathroom the he slept and then when he wake up he pee again and at 10:00 am we did that what i mention .. please is there any chance im pregnant ??

u shouldnt be pregnant it very un common to be as u have to have sexual intercourse for that try not to worry as the stress will make it worse mentally and physically all best

thanks a lot .. but is there any chancce as i decribe ... please :(

Ok seriously sperm does not fly or travel unless it has actually entered the vagina. First of all what you're seeing as the "spot" is the liquid that a man produces to allow the sperm to travel through the vagina to the uterus to get you pregnant. No petration, no pregnancy if you have clothes on. Yes it is possible yet highly unlikely that if he were to cum anywhere near your vagina if you were both completely naked you "may" get pregnant. If you are seriously this worried make him wear a condom. Better yet consult your doctor about what you should do to prevent pregnancy. And please read some literature on the subject because apparently you have no idea what's going on.

no he didn't cum .. it's only pre cum im asking if there is a chance this precum go through his underware and jeans and my dress then reach my underware and when he touch my underware he ciuld pick some sperm in the pre cum ( if it reach ) can this happend or im wrong ??

No, there is no chance. Sperm dies the minute it is exposed to oxygen which means that if it is on fingers or something it is not viable. Seriously STOP doing anything until you talk to a Dr. You are terribly undereducated about this matter and you need some education before you engage in any type of sexual act.

Yea I'm Having the same problem , so me and my boyfriend were having fun he was waring THREE Sets of shorts so he put his fingers in his pennis ii have no idea if he touched his cum or pre cum , he went inside my pants yet outside my underware but he waited about 1 min to do so PLEASE HELP OUT !!!! ;(

Are all of you f*****g RETARTED???????? i hope you get pregnant just for being such a f*****g dumbass. 

Can my girlfrnd get pregnant if she sucked my penis BT the sperms weren't on it