Hi! I'm 27 y/o, been TTC for a year now. I normally have heavy periods that last for 7-9 days, first 2 days would be spotting which is always a signal for me that my period is here. I have irregular cycles that fluctuates between 22 and 38 days. My last period was on July 19th so based on my longest cycle which is 38 days, I was expecting my AF to come on Aug 26th or earlier (since my cycles are irregular.) Aug 22nd I started spotting so I thought that my AF was coming. I continued to spot the next day maybe just for half a day. then it stopped. no period. Then I thought maybe it will come exactly on CD 38 but it didn't. I though maybe that could have been implantation bleeding so I tested on CD 39 but got a BFN. It was so frustrating. Now I am on CD 45 still no AF. I have read on other forums that others don't get a positive til they are 10 weeks. I am just really still hoping that I am pregnant. No pregancy symptoms,  only a lot of gas. no sore breasts, nausea, nothing. Maybe I am just stressed but I've been always stressed and I still don't miss my AF each month. I am just waiting until  September ends and if I don't get my menses, I am going to see an OBGYN. I just pray that I don't have PCOS or ectopic pregnancy or something scary. 

Hiya. M in same boat as u r. M on CD38 nw, had almost 6 negative bfns. Af came Sept. 13th which was normal fpr my 28 days cycle.not heavy, light bleeding bt not scanty. Nxt day it was light too and totally stopped in d evening. On d 15th morning which was d 3rd day I saw plenty white CMs, was in total shock. as with u too, I read in some forums that u can b prego wen ur af isn't reg or so... Took a hpt and was a bfn, 2dys after took anoda hpt nd thot I saw a faint 2nd Line. took one with my FMU this morning and was still a bfn. *sigh* mayb I shuld wait till I miss my next period. *baby dust to u.

Oh and I 4got to mention, no symptoms @ all too. Not even sore boobs, jst pain in lower back.