My doctor told me that I should use Glucosamine, or so called Ambrotose complex. He explained me that is a proprietary formula designed to help provide saccharides used in glycoconjugate synthesis. Also he told me it is used to promote cellular communication and immune support. I have heard there are a lot of consumers who are healthy and may notice improved concentration, more energy, better sleep, improved athletic performance, and a greater sense of well-being. That’s why I shall start use Glucosamine, but before I start wants to hear more about it.

The recommended intake of Glucosamine as a powder is ¼ teaspoon two times a day. Recommended intake of Glucosamine capsules or Glucosamine with Lecithin is two capsules three times a day. If desired, you may begin by taking less than the recommended intake is. If well tolerated, you may gradually increase to the recommended intake when ever you wish. As a blend of plant saccharides, Glucosamine complex is safe in amounts well in excess of the label recommendations. Children between the ages of 12 and 48 months with growth or nutritional problems have been given 1 tablespoon a day of Glucosamine, or so called Ambrotose powder for 3 months with no adverse effects. Individuals have reported taking as much as 10 tablespoons of Ambrotose powder each day for several months with no adverse effects. The amount needed by each individual may vary with time, age, genetic makeup, and metabolic rate. Beside this, it vary from your activities, stress level, current dietary intake, and health challenges of the moment. A health care professional experienced with use of Glucosamine complex in form of Ambrotose may be helpful.