Hi. My skin looks awful. I have acne all over my face. My nose and cheeks are red. I have heard vitamins can help me. What vitamins are good for skin???

Hi. Vitamin B is what you are looking for. I had dry skin and dandruff and my nails were brittle. My doctor recommended me Vitamin B-complex. I have noticed certain improvement the very first day. Now the dandruff is gone and my skin looks really better. I don`t know how long will I have to take Vitamin B-complex. I am considering buying multivitamin supplement. I heard vitamins increase appetite. I am overweight so I have to think about it. Anyway, my hair looks great, it has become stronger and my nails are stronger too. Vitamin A is also good for your skin.

Use a good mild skin cleanser twice a day. Biotin is excellent for your hair and fingernails. I suggest 1000mg a day. It makes stronger nails and hair. Hyaluronic acid is also excellent for your skin, as is CoQ10. Buy a good multivitamin with a good listing of the B vitamins. Good luck.

Hello all,

You are absolutely right charity. You should take vitamins.

Always eat food with vitamins for healthy skin.

For a healthy skin, vitamin E is the best. You get vitamin E from green vegetables and fruits or just take vitamin E capsules from medical store.