I need advice. I once had a “recipe” for gallbladder flush. Does anyone has one? I would really appreciate it!

Hey there,
Here is one, and I hope it will help you.
You need the following ingredients: 1 gallon apple juice, 1 ounce Super Phos 30, epsom Salts, whipping cream and berries, olive oil (Extra Virgin), oxy-Powder capsules.
Here is the protocol for gallbladder flush.
Add one ounce of Super Phos 30 to the gallon of organic apple juice, shake it and refrigerate it. Drink it over the next four days(4 / 8-ounce glasses a day between meals for 4 days). Eat a low fat diet.
For the first 4 nights only, take 6 capsules of Oxy-Powder right before bed. On the fifth day, eat a healthy breakfast at 8 am and lunch at 12 pm. Best period to do this is on Saturday or Sunday, so calculate when to start with gallbladder flush.
At 2 pm, drink 2 tablespoons of Epsom Salts dissolved in warm purified water.
At 5 pm drink 1 tablespoon of Epsom Salts dissolved in warm water.
At 7 pm eat a dinner of heavy whipping cream and fresh berries – as much as desired.
At bedtime, drink 3/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil. A small amount (1/4 cup) of freshly squeezed orange, grapefruit, or lemon juice may be added if desired. Some people prefer pineapple juice, because it somehow resolves the oil (however, the smell is still here). You may feel nauseated during the night, because of the release of stored toxins from the gallbladder and liver. This is a sign that the protocol is working. However, immediately after drinking the oil, you should go to bed and lie on your right side with knees drawn up to your stomach for 30 minutes.
I sincerely hope this recipe will help you!

Where do you find the phos 30 and oxy powder capsules?