Hi. I'm 20 years old and just recently I have decided to loose some weight. About whole my life I had problem with being overweight I wasn’t bothered with it.
But know I'm aware that I must do something about it because it makes me look terrible and represent a real threat to my health.
So, I decided to eat less and to start practicing morning jogging because I don’t think this would go without proper training.
This all sound great but I'm afraid that I could get ill because my vitamin intake is terrible. So, a friend recommended me some Juice plus + multivitamin supplements. I don’t know anything about this and I would like to be properly informed before I start consuming it.

I can say only that you have a good friend because he has given you a good advice and recommended you these supplements.
Juice Plus are special dietary supplements that are made of 17 different types of food extract with high nutritional essence and then reduced to powders using a proprietary process that avoids high temperatures.
During the process, without any high temperatures, sugar, salt, and most of the calories and fiber are removed.
They are not only made for supplement of normal meal but to replace some meals like dinner and similar. Beside this meal supplements, there are also a meal-replacement drink, Juice Plus+Lite, each providing 110 calories, 4 grams of dietary fiber, and significant amounts of 12 vitamins and a few minerals.