I have heard about this great method of losing weight from my friend. It is called Maggy Drozd method, it is supposed to be more effective and healthier than other methods of losing weight. I didn’t have weight problems when I was young, but since I got married and had children I got some 30 pounds extra and every year things got worse and worse. I have tried every possible diet but they had little or no effect whatsoever. I have been able to lose weight by exercising from time to time but the nature of my job is preventing me from exercising. I'm looking for a safe method of losing weight that will be both successful and natural so I won’t have to worry about side effects it may cause to my health.

Well Maggy Drozd method is based upon taking capsules with herbal extracts. Other pills usually contain only a certain group of chemicals that produce either a loss of appetite or increase of metabolism, which increases the needs for energy which in the end causes the weight to be lost. The advantage of Maggy Drozd capsules is that they are spice capsules, which are instead of packing just plain chemicals into the pill, natural grown and produced spices are put together. They contain ingredients commonly found in all other diet pills but since they are in their natural form that makes them easier to absorb and digest. That doesn’t mean that they don’t have any side effects, the fact is that they do have some side effects but not as much as common diet pills. Maggy Drozd diet spice capsules contain: extracts of green tea, kola nut, guarana, white willow bark, dry mustard powder, dry nutmeg extract and caraway seed, advantra Z, cayenne pepper, garcinia cambogia, hydroxycitric acid, ginger root, yerba mate, pepper powder, paprika powder and few other additives. My personal opinion is that you should try to boost your physical activity instead of using any diet products because it is generally known that they are many times not very healthy to use, still physical activity may be the hardest way to losing weight but it certainly is the safest one.