hello. I don’t know if you have heard of a company called manatech but I have been using many of their products as they claimed that all of their products are scientifically studied and that safety on them has been proven. However, a couple of days ago I ran into accusations that they haven’t been testing their products or that people were supposed to do it, never did it. Also, I read that some of their weight loss products contained ephedra with stating so. So, we can’t tell for sure if these products are safe or not. I just wanted to warn you to check any of the products if you have been meaning to buy them!

Hi! I was just checking out their product for boosting energy while working out. I came to this forum to check out on the experiences, luckily I ran into your post! Thanx

A very close friend, of 30 years, was suffering with diabetes and registered a blood sugar reading of "high," on his personal test meter. His druggist thought the batteries in his tester were bad so he bought new batteries; same result. He bought a new meter; same result. His daughter introduced him to Manatech minerals. Shortly thereafter, his blood sugar dropped enough to begin to register. His first numeric reading was around 490. Following a daily regimen with Manatech, his blood sugar level dropped steadily to where it is now in the mid-90s and stays there as long as he continues his minerals. He told me today that he had a large bowl of ice cream a couple of days ago. When he "took" his sugar reading yesterday, the reading was still mid 90s.
My friend has also suffered from high blood pressure for a number of years and took BP medication to control his BP. Another positive result of Manatech is his BP began to decline to where it is now 110/68 and he, with the advice of his doctor, no longer requires BP medication.

My wife and I both have symptoms of sugar and HBP. Mine is under control with medication for the BP and diet, exercise, minerals, and vitamins for the sugar.
My wife has been on BP medication for at least 15 years and her BP sems out of control despite different BP medications at higher doses, and ever increasing prices. She is not on any sugar medication. It is my intent to try the Manatech (for both of us), despite the very high cost of the product.

I read with interest the post about the person who had the diabetes reading of "high" and he only got a new machine from his druggest. Well if the reading was over and above the meter reading on the machine, he would have been in a coma. I don't know where this story comes from, but perhaps you shoud double check your sourse before posting such unbelievable things on this site.
Stopping Diabietic medication or Blood Pressure medication can result in coma, stoke, heart attack and death. Be careful what you are told about these so called magic or mirical products.

Guest,
I have been a diabetic for 20 years and under control for most of that time. However, I have had readings as high as 512 when I was not taking care of myself and never gone into a coma or had anything that would be considered a symptom. Fortunately I take better care of myself now. I have heard many stories concerning diabetes over the years and many of them are just not true. Diabetes is a terrible disease and will destoy every organ in your body if left untreated. If you have it Type I or II please don't ignore it. In it's early stages Type II can go almost unnoticed until some damage has been done.

As a parent dealing with my son, who was diagnosed at age 9 with type 1 diabetes, I have learned from personal experience that it is possible to have High as the read out on the meter. Yes if left untreated it would eventialy cause a coma, but short term it only hurts your body. My son is now 19 and just moved out on his own and not taking care of himself very well. As we have reminded him until the doctor tells him he no longer need his medication or they find a cure he must take proper care of his diet and exersise or do irrepairable damage to his body. In ten years I have seen that meter read from 30 to High and every number in between.

Mannatech is c**p. Check out their reputation before you actually spend lots of money on worthless materials just for the placebo effect. Just use the better business bureau or on wikipedia. This stuff does not qualify as a "drug", therefore it is not tested like one, nor regulated like one. It is more or less considered a vitamin with no ability to cure disease.
Mannatech is an incredibly wealthy company that is, in my opinion, selling something that is only placebo for insane profit and covering it up by throwing time and money at all those who would oppose it.
I wouldn't be surprised if this post was gone tomorrow.

First let me say that I do NOT promote mannatech nor do I say its bad for you. But the above comment that because it is not considered a drug and there for is of no value, or does not have the ability to cure an disease is complete ignorance. Just because the FDA doesn't put their stamp on something doesn't automatically make it bad. The FDA only approves things that will KILL a labrat and is a drug. Because things like Mannatech or your capsules that are compressed vitamins does not mean it isn't going to help you control, manage, or cure something. Another thing to take in to account for is that is this "Guest" a Doctor of any kind? The likely hood is no, so take everything you read here on the internet that can be posted by anyone with a grain of salt. EVEN MY OWN POST. Because I believe in what I am saying I will even go as far as put my email for the name.

Mannatech and many of the natural cures out there are made up of foods and bits and pieces that we would be getting if we had the grade A 100% perfect diet but lets face it, we don't. Most of us eat at McDonald's and maybe drink 1 cup of water for every 4 cokes.

Point is do your RESEARCH, look at real studies, look for exmaples of both the bad and the good. As far as side effects if there is any it is still very small compared to what the FDA approves. Who wants to take a pill for a headache that has the ability to make you have the; the runs, scratchy eyes, sore throat, throwing up, bleeding gums, etc etc we have all heard the crazy lists on tv or from your doctor.

OK funny! :) It's interesting that like the person said below that the FDA puts there stamp on things that kill lab rats. You know why animals never eat the junk that we get prescribed? Because it is unnatural and unhealthy. They aren't stupid.

My mom started taking Manatech when I was a teen. She has thyroid problems, menopause, she has a hysterectomy when my sister was born and she was suffering bone loss. Do you have any idea what it's like to live with someone with all these conditions and not having them treated? She was nothing short of witchy. When she started taking Manatech I saw an immediate change. She is now very even keel, level headed and she even has more energy than she had when I was five. You can't tell me that giving yourself good nutrition and minerals isn't good for you.

"Just because the FDA doesn't put their stamp on something doesn't automatically make it bad. The FDA only approves things that will KILL a labrat and is a drug"

Really! I thought the FDA stood for Food and Drug Administration not we kill Lab Rats.

The reason any "Nutritional" is labeled as such and not a drug is that they cannot scientifically prove their claim.

The Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994 mandated that the FDA regulate dietary supplements as foods, rather than as drugs. Therefore, dietary supplements are not subject to safety and efficacy testing and there are no approval requirements. The FDA can take action against dietary supplements only after they are proven to be unsafe. Manufacturers of dietary supplements are permitted to make specific claims of health benefits, referred to as "structure or function claims" on the labels of these products. They may not claim to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent disease and must include a disclaimer on the label.[7]

So before you take or buy any supplement be sure to read all the facts. Proper nutrition does not create miraculous cures. As a health care provider I do take my vitamins but don't expect me to believe that taking a product that is Sugar based will improve diabetes.

If Manatech is such a godsend why is it not sold in stores? It is only sold in a modern day pyramid scheme. Look at their business model, when you can have someone 8 or 9 levels removed above you making money off of the sale of the product there is something seriously wrong. In addition if anyone makes any claims that any supplement can cure a disease they are in violation of the code stated above.

Come on people open your eyes!

Mannatech is amazing!!! I have been taking Plus and Ambrotose Powder for 3 years. My hair is so long and healthy, my skins glows, my immune system is as strong as an ox, my stomach and period problems have ended and I have come off the pill that I was on for 11 years as I was low in iron because of heavy blood loss and suffered massive pain. I started to get arthritis in one of my fingers and now it is completely gone. My mum had arthritis in all her fingers and I have put her on the Ambrotose Powder and after only 3 weeks she has it only in two of her fingers which I know after a small amount of time will go to. Don't listen to all the idiots out there who say it doesn't work. Try it for yourself. It's natural, it's food for your cells and when your cells communicate with each other, you don't get sick! I thank god for it everyday!! Yay!!! XD

As with they said, the FDA will only allow their stamp of approval on

something you can overdose on. They did however try with mannatech.

What happened was the rats wouldn't die, so the kept increasing the

amounts given to them. If i'm not mistaken I believe they did this for

something like 5 years. The rats wouldn't die from it, they just got better.

As with someone else said on here you don't need to take everything

everyone says as fact. If you do, you will be a walking contradiction.

But I encourage anyone reading this to look Mannatech up. As far as

healing goes, Chip Townsend, now a big user of mannatech, had an

accident when doing a breaking competition. He ended up severing his

achilles tendon 75%. Now they said he wouldn't be able to use it again, but

he took his mannatech like usual but started mixing some of their products

into a paste and putting it on his wound. And if you want to know how long

it took i don't remember but he's back to breaking and doing everything

he always did. Another interesting fact about Mannatech is every product

they make and sell is made from food products they grow on their fields

without the use of pesticides or chemicals. Also everything they sell, you

can ingest, eat, without any ill effects other than the hand creme taste

staying in your mouth for awhile. But I had a tube of their ointment and

my niece ate the whole thing and was fine. She's 2. But all in all if you

want to know about the product more, go to the people who actually know

what their talking about rather than some random person with a grudge

against anything not approved by the FDA because they can't be wrong

right?..... ya... wouldn't put my life on it, but you can if you like.

I have several friends who are vegetarian and are very concerned with their health and they use Manatech and they have good testimonies about it. These people are highly educated and I have seen the positive effects of Manatech on them. Not all users get same good results because we are all different and responds differently. But what I am trying to say is try Manatech and see if it works well for you because it did on many others. I have bad asthma all my life and I am using Manatech right now and it is helping me a lot and I am happy with it.

:)