Hello, folks. I have a problem with gallstone. I won’t explain you how it is painful and irritating. People with experience know this very well. My doctor recommended me to try with Ambrotose. Does anyone know something about this? I am having some doubts about this. Thanks for all your help. Bye!

Hello, there. It seems odd to me that a doctor recommended you Ambrotose. It is an alternative medicine and I am not sure it is officially accepted. Vendors recommend it for various diseases. This is little strange to me since these diseases have different pathogenesis. I have also heard that this product is another multilevel marketing scam. I really don’t know what to advise you. Perhaps you should ask for a second opinion from a doctor. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!

Just because Ambrotose is supplied through a multilevel marketing COMPANY, doesn't mean it's a scam.

Network Marketing is a legitimate business model. Pyramid Schemes are illegal. Mannatech has been around for nearly 20 years with 1000's of people who will tell you their products are brilliant.

I don't know if Ambrotose will help with gallstones, but there is no harm in trying. The products all have a 3 month money back guarantee. If they don't help, just get your money back......

How is that a scam? If you buy vitamins on medicine in a pharmacy. Are you allowed to take it back if it doesn't work?

Try Ambrotose, I swear by it.

Just spotted this, you know I had an attack of Gallstones and the Doctors wanted to take it out there and then. I Started on Ambrotose but also was on the anti inflammatory bundle and have not had the Gall out nor had a sign of any trouble since so it does work. I currently should not be walking as I did a back injury which will require some intervention but the anti inflammatory bundle is keeping the pain I should be having minimal the doctors can't believe it. Go for it and if you have had the gall out still go for it as it will help your live to cope better.

17 years ago I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis n I started takeing ambertose n colustrom n plus n now 18 years later I am doing so much better. They have re run blood work on me n now they have taken it off my chart. This is not a scam n I am blessed to be on this product n my friend who got this for me. And I thank Jesus n mannatech for saving me.✝️