I am 16 and recently lost my virginity . My boyfriend didnt have a condom on , and pulled out way before he ejaculated . I however was in ovulation , and i know my mother has high pregnancy rates , which means i most likley will . Its been 1 day and since then i have had squirmy feelings in my stomach , and sharp pains occasionaly . I feel a little bit bloated and am feeling a little bit dehydrated . I am going to buy the morning after pill tomorrow . If I am pregnate do you think that it will work ? AND do you think that I am pregnate ? Many thanks , quick replies would be great !

Hi Bbeer,

It's been one day since you had sex?  Are you on the pill?

It doesn't happen that fast.  It can take several days before you actually conceive.  As long as you take Plan B within 72 hours you should be protected.  It is more effective the sooner you take it though.

I think the squirmy feelings are nerves.  You're nervous and aware of any funny feeling.  It is NORMAL.
Any precum is presumed not to contain sperm before he ejaculates.  

Still, there is always a chance of pregnancy.

thanks medic dan ! that actually made me feel more comfortable . No i am not on the pill , and have never been . I was just stupid and did it unprotected . I forgot to mention that I did vomit , but seen as the squirmy feeling might be nerves I think this may be too ? So , buying the pill is the best option to do you think ? because I am just about to go buy the pill so I will let you know how I go !

I think it unlikely you'll get pregnant but since you want to be sure, get the pill.