Hey. Thanks for your willingness to help me and sorry if my post is too long

Ok, thing is, I'm not sexually active but I've been on Diane for more than a year to clear up my acne, last month I took it at different times and even forgot one pill when I was taking the pack, I skipped that pill that I forgot and kept on taking the remaining pills (there were like 4 left), 4 days later I got my period, everything fine. On the 8th day I started a new pack, different times but didn't miss any, problem is .... on day 3 of the new pack I had sex with someone, he pulled out but we did it twice in an interval of like 20 minutes .... both times he pulled out but I totally freaked out, got home took my Diane pill and went to sleep .... woke up the next day in panick and in desspair I went to the pharmacy and bought strong birth control pills and took 5, 12 hours later I took 5 more (this is called the Yupze method, you must take an specific brand of pills two doses separed by 12 hours and it's supossed to act like the morning after pill) I took them before 48 hours of the intercourse. For my bad luck, after I had taken my second dose of "emergency" pills I started feeling really bad sore throat and fever and took an antibiotic 16 hours after my last dose. I'm scared the Yuzpe method might not work because of the antibiotic. I am still on Diane and I am planning on taking them until I finish the pack (I didn't stop taking them since I started, I know I shouldn't have "mixed" but I had no idea what to do) and here I am, freaked out because the guy I had sex was totally verbally abusive towards me when I talked to him about my scare (he told me I was a worrier and well, many many things) I don't have a job, I'm young and I REALLY don't want a kid right now, I know my chanced are slim but still, I'm in panick, it's been 6 days since I had sex and I already feel pregnant, I'm scared for many many reasons. Please don't judge me if you knew me more in detail you would understand why I am so scared and the reason I can't raise a child right now. I just need honest answers. My Diane pack will finish in like 3 weeks. Please help me sorry if this was too confusing 

I understand, I'm in the same situation. I had unprotected sex a few days before my sugar pills with my ex (he also pulled out but then put it back in?), while I was trying to rekindle things with a guy I had just gotten out of a relationship in. So it's important to stay calm, if you think you aren't too freaked to take a pregnancy test do it. Other wise I'd just wait and see if you get your period the next month. I've read that birth control also makes it harder for sperm to reach the egg. If you start to think you're getting symptoms take a test and if you are pregnant try to make an appointment with plan parent hood to talk about an abortion.

No planned parenthood in my country. Abortion is illegal :'(