Im 15 and i had sex(stupid) but he pulled out before he let out sperm and my period is 2 month late but i dont feel the symtoyms of pregnancy. My breast are normal, my urinating the same, and i never threw up. I called my boyfriend and he told me he pulled out before he did. Am i pregnate?! I cant get a pregnacy test or go to the doctor if i do my mom will kno im scared!

hey , im in the same situation u r ...im 15 ..and think im pregnant...but i am having some symptoms..but i am going to get a test , and all i can say 4 you to do is by a test and see? and even if the test is negative , you should probably maybe go to the doctor bcause that means even if you arent pregnant somehting could be wrong with your ovaries and could affect pregnancy in the future ..but i jus wanted to let you know your not Alone !