hi, i'm a lil worried i've had sex with my boyfriend twice now, he pulled out, we didnt use a condon, but i take my birthcontrol pill every day. what are the chances that i can get pregnant, i've been freaking out about this no i havent missed my period yet i did it on the 2nd to last day of my period but i was on the hormonal(or the pink) yaz pills. i've been upset about this for a while i just want to know the facts.

If you are on birth control pills then your chances are very low that you could get pregnant. However, if you are concerned about getting pregnant, then next time encourage your boyfriend to use a condom instead, as having a condom and birth control reduces your chance of pregnancy to almost zero. I hope that this helps.

Thanks, i'm just realy worried and scared i'm young, and ik i was stupid we did it two days ago and my stomach feels full even tho i've hardly ate

LOL its kinda nice to read about someone whos going thru the same thing as me. Ive been worried too i had sex two days ago and im on birth control and he pulled out....ive still been freakin out anyways. I keep waking up feeling ill i can barely eat, i feel like puking. I was thinking oh god morning sickness lol but no it would be way too soon. I think now on though me and him are gonna start using condoms cuz im more comfortable with it.

maybe you should wait until you are married to have sex.

Keep in mind that feeling sick and loss of appetite could just be your nerves. Trust me. Been there. Naturally, nothing is more effective than not having sex but birth control is one of the most highly effective contraceptives out there. But be careful risking it, I'd suggest a condom as backup just in case :] And I'm not saying you HAVE to wait for marriage but if you can't see possibly spending the rest of your life with them, I wouldn't suggest having sex with them either, because if you do get pregnant they'll be there for at least eighteen years hahaha. Keep it in mind, and I hope it works out for you both.