me and my boyfriend had sex 3 days before my period . He doesnt use protection , and im freaking out ! what if i got pregnant . but he pulled out before it comes out !!!!!!!!!! what if i got pregnant . and im searching all over the internet that it is possible to get pregnant even if he pulled it out !!!!!!!!! Its my first time experiencing sex :/ and we have our 2nd sex just a while ago . i need advice.1st time we had sex was just a couple days ago and 2nd time : today . he always pulled it out before it comes out . and when it comes out , he never put his **** to my **** again. I NEED ADVICE

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE .

No it doesn't seem like you are pregnant. My bf and I had used pull out for 3+ months and i got my period on time everytime. However sadly in the 4th month of the usual pull out sex i think it went way too intense and passionate.. I got preg :(

my period should come tomorrow or nxt nxt day. yesterday i can feel that my period is coming because my stomach was aching yesterday. ( signs before having period ) but today i cant feel anything . my stomach isnt aching i cant feel that my period is coming :( this is it ? or im just having late period ? 

It sounds like a late period. Do more physical exercises and u shud get your period faster than when it's actually gonna come.

all i need to do is physical exercises ? im not preg ? im so scared because im under age .

I think you can start relaxing know, because the change for you to get pregnant is like striking the jackpot. A man have to shot his full load in to you, before you can even think of getting pregnant. Very little people get pregnant even with his full load in to you, there is a lot of things that must happened before you can get pregnant like the timing must right for ovulation.

you sure that im not preg ?

my period should come by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow . 2 days ago i can feel that my period is coming but now. i cant feel a thing . only little percent of feeling it. my lower stomach is aching but not always. Is this only a late period ?