Hey Everyone

I am 18 years old and me and my boyfriend wants to get pregnant. We had sex numeral times without a condom. The first time we did it i had alittle symptoms like going to the bathroom alot, and beingtired. Now that we keep doing it, ive been having symptoms like being very dizzy like ive wanted to fait, lower back pain, stomach hurting, and just "feeling" weird. But i had my period twice. The first time my period came on it was light and was not as heavy as its use too. The second time it was regular. I also been getting this dark/light brownish discharge.....I took a preg. test twice and it came out negetive, but i took them at wrong times like 2 weeks into my period....and the second one on my period. Im very confused, i dont know if im pregnant or not. I wish i could find out, but going to the doctor right now is not a choice. I have to find out before i let my parents know just to make sure. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHATS GOING ON???!?!?!??

I don't think you are pregnant since you both got your period and tested negative. Symptoms are something we can't always rely on especially when it comes to pregnancy because these are hormonal symptoms and may be brought on by PMS, period starting, ending, ovulation, etc

Take another test or keep trying. Good luck!

I HAVE A SIMILAR PROBLEM I WENT TO VISIT MY EX AROUND THE TIME I WAS OVULATING WE HAD UNPROTECTED SEX I THOUGHT I WAS PREGNATE BUT GOT A PERIOD(OR WHAT I THOUGHT WAS) I TOOK A TEST BUT I TOOK IT 2 DAYS BEFORE THE EARLIEST TIME YOU COULD TAKE IT BUT I BEEN REAL SICK LATLEY AND IM NOW LATE ON MY PERIOD DUE IN FACT I HAVE NO FEELINGS OR SIGNS OF IT COMMING AND IM 5 DYS LATE I HAVENT HAD SEX SINCE 12/08 AND MY LAST OFFICIAL PERIOD BEFORE WAS ON 11/26 SHOULD I BE CONCERNED? MY PERIODS ARE ALWAYS REGULAR

Code:

b Hey everyone, i'm 15 going on 16 and i feel like i could be pregnant, i mean ive had my period like i always do, but i've been feeling sick and not wanting to eat and stuff like that.... i'm scared to tell/ask my parents to take me to the docter because i was raised in the church and they don't like it when you're pregnant and sitll in high school and it doesn't help that i'm 15.... well i'm scared and i have know clue what to do, so can someone please help me......