Hello :)
Okay im freaking out! I had unprotected sex on the 23 of december it was like four days after my ovulating period, he pulled out and a few seconds later he came. a week later the same we had sex again but again he pulled out in time. then on the 5th of january we had it yet again he pulled out we wipped clean with toilet paper then we went for round two. i havent been worrying about getting pregnant during this time because i was in the impression that i ovulated long before i had intercourse but i noticed my period was late so i checked my ovulating calendar and it turns out i was suppose to get my period on the 1st of january. now im a week and 3 days late on my period!!
this has never happened before and im scared! i took two home pregnancy test within that week and one this morning and all came out negative.. but still wheres my period?!? could i be pregnant and the tests arent reading it even though its been a week after my missed period?

Please i would really much appreciate your replies and help.
Thank you

hello. :-)
it's natural to be worried about these kind of things, epsacailly if you have never missed a period before.
if you didn't take your pregnancy test at the right time then the test will show as negative.
how long after you had intercourse did you take the test? if you took it after more then 3 weeks the test should be responding correctly,
but if you didn't take it after 3 weeks the test will not show, and will say negative.
if you still don't come on your period in the next week i would advise you to take another test around the time your next period is due and make sure you do it when you first wake up because that is when your urine is stronger, which will help your test become more accurate. alternitively you could go see your doctor.
but this may just be because you've lost weight or because of stress.
xx

I had unprotected sex but he pulled out... this was on a saturday right after my period was finished.. and i took my next birth control cycle the next day on sunday.. is there a possibility I am pregnant? I am getting stomach pains.. but it could be all in my head right?

I had sex on the 26 of December.. I haven't had my period since the 3rd of december. its not the sixth of January and I still haven't had my period. I'm two days late and I can't take a pregnancy test. I'm literally freaking out I refuse to go out of my room still I get my period. I'm terrified and I need to know an easier way. he pulled out and finished moments later.. but I'm still scared what if some of it got in my underwear..

I had a miscarriage the 3rd of December. I then started Birth Control December 10th and quit taking it a week later. I did not like the way it made me feel. I then have had unprotected sex since then December 25th was the first. I got my period January 3rd through the 6th. (I thought it was a period, i'm not sure. It was heavy one day and made a mess of me and the next two days was spotting.) Could I be pregnant?