My case is not like i have had sex
i am 20 and my girlfriend is 16
i did not have sex, but my penis was near the vagina and i ejaculated.
the girl's hymen is intact..we never had sex
i am just worried that if she gets pregnant, what steps should i follow?
and is there any contraceptive pill which can be taken 
this happened on 9th, and now she is out with her family
she will be here on 15th, so there is a six day gap.
please please notify me and direct me what steps should i follow asap :(

Wen that happened she cld have taken the plan B pill bt its too late now. As of now its honestly just a waiting game which does suck bt u have a good chance still that she is nt pregnant. Sperm does travel and stays alive 3-4 days (round there) inside the vagina so if it did happen to there's a window. I personally dnt believe by just touching the vagina u cnt get pregnant. I have a 2 yr old and to get pregnant it needs to happy during ovulation ..14 days after ur last period.. so its more complicated to get pregnant then we think..just try and take it easy and see if she gets her period. If she doesn't wait 2 wks till an at home pregnancy test. If she some how happens to b, b there for her in any way u can:) n take life as it comes.. good luck!

Also seeing as u came close to sex plz b sure to always have protection ..safe sex is good sex lol