Hii, I am in a panic situation at the moment. Urgent suggestions needed. Thanks. So here is my situation- In a delicate moment, my virgin girlfriend asked me to finger her vagina. Just before I did that she had given me a ha****b. 1 or 2 minutes gap was there between these two events. I didn't ejaculate then and there was hardly any precum on my hands.I didn't feel that any of my fingers is wet. But I'm afraid there might be some precum on my hand as I touched the tip of my penis and around once or twice. Also, before I fingered her directly I had touched over her vagina with her panties on and then I fingered her mostly on the opening and went just a little inside her vagina. Soon after releasing the mistake she went to pee and cleaned the area with water and dry cloth. What are the chances that she can get pregnant? Should I consider taking an emergency contraceptive?

Kindly help me out. Thanks.

Chances of hr pregneny r minimum bt honestly i say if i ws u i would nvr tke risk of becoming a dad at ths stage.so u shld go for a contraception

Thanks @somin. I appreciate your help.

So what does it mean by using a contraceptive if she's not pregnant and they not gonna have sex?