Can a girl get pregnant by sucking penis and drinking sperm?

No. The semen has to get in her vagina in order to fertilize the egg.

Hi love2meu, 

To put it simply – no, a girl can’t get pregnant by oral sex alone. A sperm is killed when it reaches your stomach and even if it wasn’t there is still no way it can reach all the way to your uterus. Because that is what it basically takes – a full unprotected intercourse, with man ejaculating inside you.

Besides this, you also have to be fertile, which means that even if you had sex during your period, chances for pregnancy are way smaller than when you have sex between your periods. There are small chances of getting pregnant if the sperm transfers from hands to your vagina, but this also happens very rarely. Still, if you don’t want to stay pregnant or catch STDs, use some protection.

i had this experiance and was bit worried, thanks for the confirmation..

okayyy...thnx i got cnfused..

Can u get pregnant by sucking his peni then after the sperm came in ur mouth and all over the peni then after a while he inserted his peni in u again ?

hy, i jst had bit sex 3 days before, i sucked penis hardly one tym and even he didnt put penis inside me propely, bt still i hve swelling under boobs, and feel heavy in belly even feel vomit and have pain in back! is it tymly feelign or smethng else ?

hy, i had sex last friday, but i jst had kissess, aur 3-4 tymes i took penis in my mouth, but nw i am very resyless, i have back pain, and my belly is also swell... is ti a tymly feeling or smethng els ?

Thats soo funny

Hi hun it is merely impossible for a female to get pregnant from oral sex. Their is no way for semen to pass from mouth to uterus or eggs. Oral Sex is one way for people to have "sex" without getting pregnant. 

no, coz stomach and throat doesnt have uterus. 

Can i get pregnant by sucking a penis and drinking sperm??

The only way to get pregnant by sucking penis and getting cum in your mouth is to spit the cum out and insert it into your vagina somehow. You could do this by spitting it onto his penis and inserting it back into your vagina or by spitting it into you hands and finger banging yourself. I know a girl who got pregnant by doing this because the man didn't want to get her pregnant and she wanted to trap him with a baby. It worked. He came outside her body and she kept his cum and finger banged herself and gave him a baby against his will. The court didn't care how it happened, he is legally responsible for this child even though he tried hard to take precautions against having a child.

i penic suck is my by frnd. Bt sparm not take my mouth. Bt my period not to date. Pain my bali bt period is nothg

Okay so 8 days ago me and my boyfriend had sex like 4 times and guess what? It was 2 weeks before my period. While we was having sex he took the condom off and kept going but then he went to pull out and only a little nut came out. He doesn't know if he nuted he claims he was to into it but after that said I've been bloating cramps pressure on my right side. I got up one night and was dizzy and light headed. My boobs hurt for a while.. back kinda hurt . Sleep slot and today my head started hurting and never have I felt like this.. usually the day I get my period is when I get painful cramps but the ones I have is light and I'm constipated.. I be hungry but to lazy to get up!! Sometimes I feel sick but don't vomit . its been a week my test came negative but i have back pains and stomach ache and bloating . i hope its  not my mind playing trick on me