Hi im 16 years old and i lost my virginity about 2 weeks ago. Before my boyfriend and I had sex, we played around for about 20 mins in the shower using our hands, and then a little more after we got out. When he inserted his penis, he did not put a comdom on at first for about 5 or 10 seconds and then he put one on. He did not ejaculate until he was inside me with the condom on. It was my first time and i bled on his bed, a few days later I had spotting in my underwear of blood, and it went away. After about 10 days since we had sex, i got a pregnancy test that turned out negative, but now its been 2 weeks since sex and i still havent gotten my period (its never normal, but I am afraid its late)I got a little more spotting in my underwear after he fingered me in the past couple of days. I am very worried that I am pregnant and need some advice. Could i be pregnant from precum even if his penis was washed before we had sex? Thank you so much for helping, i have no one else to talk to.

firstly yes, you can get pregnant from pre cum as it does contain spem but chances are low.
The bleeding is probably from your hymen breaking so don't worry too much about that.
Best thing to do is see your GP, you have him/her to talk to. They are very experienced in these situations and also highly confidential.

Best of luck!

Thats what was just said!! Pre cum has sperm in it!! So YES it is possible, but chances are low.

There's usually NO sperm in pre-cum fluid.

sexetc.org/faq/pregnancy/992

It's possible, but not likely.

Pre-cum or pre-ejaculatory fluid is released when a guy gets an erection. It cleans out the inside of the urethra, which is the tube that carries semen and urine out of the penis.

The fluid makes the urethra less acidic and gives the sperm a better shot at surviving the trip from the guy's testicles to the girl's fallopian tubes. There's usually NO sperm in pre-cum fluid.

But, if there are live sperm inside a guy's urethra (because he has ejaculated recently), the pre-cum can "pick up" the leftover sperm on its way through the urethra and out of the penis. If a guy pees after he ejaculates, that would kill leftover sperm.

So, say a guy has sex and cums at 9 p.m. He doesn't go to the bathroom after he has sex. At 10 p.m., he gets another erection and pre-cum fluid is released. That can have live sperm in it. Is it enough sperm to get a girl pregnant? Possible, but not probable.

But pre-cum can carry sexually transmitted diseases, so a guy should put on a condom as soon as he gets an erection.

So like I said before, It's possible.. But it's also not very likely.. So you should have nothing to worry about..

ok good cuz im 15 and today was my first time having sex sorta because it didnt go in all the way and we didnt use a condom but he did pop my cherry i was just scared if he pre-cumed in me because i dont wanna get pregnant now i believe more that im not gonna so thank you for the information :-)

You guys are too young to have sex! I lost my virginity when I was 14 to some guy in a closet of a vacant apartment. Got pregnant, lost the baby, all in my freshman year of high school!!! My parents freaked out, I lost their trust. I lost the respect of people that I knew. I thought I was old enough to handle it, but I wasn't even old enough to have a job. I was sent to special classes at my school that taught things like how to change a diaper, check a baby's temperature, make a bottle. It was so incredibly embarrarssing to be "the pregnant girl". It was a million times more hurtful when everyone thought that I had my baby aborted, when in fact, my body just was unable to sustain another life. Sex is great, but it has SERIOUS repurcussions, so please think twice about not putting a condom on or having sex all together. You have your whole life to have sex.

HEY IM 16 YEARS OLD AND ME AND MY BOYFRIEND HAD SEX TODAY I REALLY DONT KNOW IF HE NUTTED IN ME OR NOT BUT WHEN HE GOT HOME HE SAID THAT HE NUTTED OUT A BIG GLOB SO COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME OUT AND LET ME KNOW IF I COULD BE PREGNANT

Its likely that your pregnant if u didnt use a condom

It's possible just not likely. Precum does in some cases have some sperm in it. Its just that the sperm count is REALLY low. Therefor the chances are low. But bottom line you should use a condom anyways there is two purposes for those nifty little things. Pregnancy Prevention AND STD prevention. So be smart and if you are going to be having sex at all use a condom

hey im 15 years old. and my boyfriend and i had sex for the first time lastnight. he had figured me before so thats why i didnt bleed. he pre cum inside of me am i pregnant? we tried to use a condom but it wouldnt work! please help me!

you can, but its unlikely

Ok, well to the person above. It is not "likely" that she is pregnant. Just because he ejaculated in you, does not mean that you WILL get pregnant. Is it possible? Yes, definitely. The best thing to do is to just wait it out and take a pregnancy test. Best of Luck.

Hey i have a question. Im 18 years old, and i have been in a relationship for 2 years now. We decided not to use a condom but he did not cum inside of me, i wont ever let that happen unless im trying to concieve. Im usually irregular, one time i didnt get it for three months! But i took pregnancy tests and both were negative. I took the first one a little over a week after my missed period then my second one a week after so i gave it ample amount of time. i got my period or what i hope wasmy period a few days after i missed my period. It was light the first day, very heavy the next two days then light for a day or two then it was over. This is unlikely for me so I am nervous. So a few days ago is when i took my second test after my "period" was over. I am also very stressed since i just started college, new school, new evnviornment. Any suggestions?

I'm 16 also and I'm worried about being pregnant. Ironically I haven't even really had sex yet. I was with my boyfriend of two years the other night and we were playing around and at one point he went inside of me but barely (probably not even an inch) and he may have had pre cum on his penis. I was wondering if I could get pregnant from that?