i noe my questions might sound rhetoric to u ...bt nontheless kindly help me plz. jus yesterday My gf helped me masturbate nd thn i went on touching her vagina both from inside and outside with dry sperms on my finger. I also played with my penis on her vagina. bt the penis was first cleaned with a dry cloth. is der ne possibility of her being pregnant by doin the above acts. I totaly regret of doin it without protection bt we somehow just got carried away with the moment. plz help me ..is it requird to take an ipill...?? if yes thn wat are its side effects...will she get a period of her cycle if she takes an ipill d next day within 24 hrs...??...plzz answer each of my question.. i m feeling extremely guilty nd regreting it to the core...!!!...plz help!!...it will be highly appreciated!!!

Hi Simply,

If your semen was dry when you touched her then you should be OK. Sperm dies when dry.

Now, you may have dried your penis before touching her vagina with it but what about semen in your urethra? Did you urinate to clean it out? Did it appear wet? In that case you may have gotten semen into her vagina.

Depending upon where you live the "morning after" pill may be available. It has a few side effects. There may be some nausea, irregular bleeding, fatigue, headache, etc.

I think the chances of pregnancy are slight.

Hope it helps.

But i played with the outer part of the vagina...hardly even inserted ..can the dry semen on the urethra travel all the way inside...plz reply!!!!

Dry semen is not an issue.

After you ejaculated there was semen in your urethra. You didn't wipe this off. The only way to "flush" it out is by urination, before you played on her vagina.

Did you see any semen or any fluid from your penis? Any precum would have pushed the semen out and then you may have to worry.

first of all thanks for ur help...its helping me immensely to even say all this to someone...

There was no such fluid coming out...bt yes there was a faint white liquid deposited on the urethra..which i cleaned lightly by the cloth..bt it still persisted..bt i thot that wud not lead to much harm...nd den i rubbed ma penis a little on her vagina...do u think that could lead to an unwanted eventuality...

plzz reply sir!!!

That faint white fluid that persisted, it was likely semen in your urethra. That's the concern.

If you are sure that you didn't get any on/in her vagina then there would be little chance of pregnancy. Even if you did, pregnancy is still not guaranteed.

There is always a chance of pregnancy anytime you have sexual contact.

Do you know when her period is due?