If only the tip touches the vagina and the penis does not enter the vagina and that too if the female is on the 5th day of her cycle,before touching i clear my penis with cloth and At the time of touching she feel some pain in her vaginal opening.before ejaculating i put out my penis from her vulva.10-15 min  after this menstural blood come out from her vagina.,can she becomes pregnant please help me i am so scared. sir i am waiting for your answer

Hi Litu

I'm not sure I fully understand where your penis was at the time you ejaculated.  I'm getting the impression it may have or may have not been inside her at some point, however when you ejaculated it was not inside her vaginal opening, but perhaps, just outside of it, and still within her vaginal lips.  Please correct me if I am mis reading your post.

If I have understood you correctly and you are saying you ejaculated outside of her vaginal canal, but still with your penis either close to the opening or still within her labia (vaginal lips) It is possible pregnancy can occur.  Sperm like a moist wet environment to stay alive, so being this close to body temperature a good few will still be alive.  Some may have been pushed inside her vagina as she wiped after sex, or even if she was lying on her back gravity could have caused a few to run down towards her opening.  They so face an uphill battle trying to swim up her vaginal canal if they were not ejaculated inside it close to the cervix, however it is still possible one or two could have made it.  Once inside they have all the warmth and moisture they need to stay alive for up to another 5 days.  Although again the next battle for them is to get beyond her cervix, if they manage this again more hardship swimming along in hope of finding an egg, and if they make it this far only one will be successful (IF ANY) at burrowing into the egg and fertilizing..

So although the chances are less than if you had ejaculated within her vaginal canal, it is possible the semen could indeed still complete the journey and she may become pregnant.  I think you are also trying to say your partner was on the 5th day of her period when this took place.  This is a low risk time, however not impossible for pregnancy to occur.  I would suggest in the future if you want to be certain no pregnancy will take place you need to use a condom, or other form of birth control.

I hope this helps<3

thank you sir but i conform you that after touching her vaginal upto 30 sec i take my penis out of her vulva totally and i i ejaculate other place from her vulva after 5 min her menstural blood will come from her vaginal opening.

thank you sir but i conform you that after touching her vaginal opening up to 30 sec i take my penis out of her vulva totally and i i ejaculate other place from out of her vulva after that i i again clean my penis with a cloth and i rub her clit with my penis when she is in standing position and then after 5 min her menstural blood will come from her vaginal opening.this is the exact thing sir please help us

Hello again Litu.
OK I understand now, sorry for mis reading earlier. Any time your penis has contact with her vaginal areas there is a small risk of pregnancy from the fluids you release before full ejaculation. I understand this was a very short time, so the risk it quite low, combined with her being on the 5th day of her cycle reduces a little bit more, as she is not fully fertile for another week. I understand you have then said you ejaculated elsewhere and after cleaning yourself returned to stimulate her. Most if not all of the semen should have been removed having used a cloth, then with her menstruation starting up again even if there were the odd one or two(doubtful after having washed), this should have flushed
them away from entering, I dont think you need to worry on this occasion, however as my previous reply if you could use a condom in the future you would be able to have full intercourse and not need to worry about pregnancy.
I hope this is helpful <3
P,S I realize you were calling me Sir out of respect, I am however female, for me personally, you can just call me Vi.Violet or whatever you choose, The alternative to Sir for a female is usually Miss. Ms or Ma'am for more formal situations ;)

Thank you ma'am for your help.

mam plz help me....my bf has rubbed his penis on my vaginal opening nt he dischrged slight above t vaginA..my panty has wett...it was my 5th day of period bt he didnt enter his penis in vagina..can i become pregnant...plz help

Hi me and my boyfriend were playing in bed and his penis erected and had like a clear liquid coming out but I don't remember if we whiped it away and we tried to have sex while i was wet but only his tip came up to the opening and not totally in and it was painful so we stopped and after that he fingered me..I'm scared whatever liquid came out first before we tried he might have kinda fingered it in my vagina

Hai i only touch my lover vagina entry with my penis oly 2 second.Is there any possibilty of pregnency

i have put only the tip of my penis in her vagina and she was in 9th day of her periods and before putting my penis i have rub the pre ejaculated sperm will this is any chances of pregnancy

maam,i have put only the tip of my penis in her vagina and she was in 9th day of her periods and before putting my penis i have rub the pre ejaculated sperm will this is any chances of pregnancy