I had unprotected sex while intoxicated but he pulled out ... I know better I could of been more careful but it happened... it's been 2 days and have brown discharge coming out, my period is suppose to be coming really soon but I'm not bleeding red... I heard you can get brown discharge from intercouse and not be pregnant but I think I may be pregnant I need advice... please someone help me out I'm so scared that I am... and being really paranoid bc I usually don't ever have brown spotting after intercouse

How long before your period did the sex occur? Reason for asking is that generally most women ovulate around 2 weeks before their period and are fertile for the week leading up to ovulation.
As you are probably aware the pull out method is not a reliable form of birth control at the best of times and is far more unreliable when a man has been drinking. So I am sorry to say but there is a reasonable chance he may have shot some of his swimmers into before he withdraw and didn't even realise he had done so.