I am 26 years old female and I have born my baby 2 months ago. Few weeks after delivery my hair started to lose. I heard about it from other pregnant women but I hope it would stop as I lose pretty much hair. I would like to know if there are other experiences like mine.

Hi, hair loss is quite normal thing for women after delivery. I had similar problem when I borne my baby but it usually stops after few months. It is caused by lower level of estrogen after delivery and when hormonal status becomes normal few months later things will be just fine. Anyway if hair loss continues you would increase taking of minerals and vitamins especially vitamins B,C and E.

Hi Dru,

I've lost about 2/3 of hair after my delivery about a year ago. It started about a month and a half after the delivery and it continued to fall out for about two to three months. I honestly thought I was going to loose all my hair permanently!!! But it came back. My hair is still not as thick as it used to be but it's much much better now.

Hope this help