When I was fourth month pregnant my husband died in car accident. Doctors suggested me to terminate my pregnancy. They thought that all that stress that I have experienced would make damage to my baby. I was not agreed. Five months later, I got fine little girl. But something else happening, I got depressed and started to lose hair. Why is this happening?

I heard same stories like yours, before. It is not unusually for something like this to happen. I was curious about it so I asked some people. All of them told me the same thing. During pregnancy, because of changed hormone levels, woman is somehow protected. When you deliver your protection is gone. That is way women are experiencing depression and hear loss or something else after the delivery. This is because of stress that you experienced while you were pregnant. Talk to your doctor about it.