im 27 and i started to lose hair 5 years ago. now its almost like the top of my head is completely bald. and it really affects my self esteem. DOes anyone know any good hair loss shampoo? Which stuff is absolutely the best? Has anyone tried any. Help me , i am desperate.... Thankx

I dont think its so much about the shampoo): its also how you eat n if you take vitamins too. Im 19 and currently my hair is reealllyyy thin and been loosing hair for a bit now..

As you know all type of products are available in the world which have positive and negative affect.I think Natural vital hair loss shampoo is best.

No shampoo will work for you.  You have two choices

1. Hair transplant
2. Do a combination of Rogain(topical vasodilator) and Finastride(oral DHT inhibitor) or Duasteride

Having a good diet and lifestyle that keeps inflammation low and blood sugars in check will help keep what you have.

i use perfect solutions hair shampoo but it wont regrow hair.
You need to find out whats causing the hairloss.
Cleaning the lymphatic system improving circulation and strengthening the kidneys will help
I use Dr Robert Morses herbs for this along with a raw organic diet high in berries. Look after your cardiovascular system

I used Natural hair growth supplement when i experienced hair loss and It really worked!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Did you know that thyroid problems can cause hair loss? Get tested, especially women!