Hi!
I have problems with hair loss. Is centrum vitamin good for hair loss?

I am afraid that this is not that good choice. Centrum vitamin is not a vitamin that is specifically targeted, so I think that you should seek for some other good vitamins. Tnx God, there are a lot of vitamins for hair loss available on the market which you can use. You can always choose a those who contain a biotin because of biotin for hair growth is something that actually works. So, try it, you can buy it everywhere, you can use it and wait to see what is going to happen. I am sure that, within two or three months, you will be able to see some results. Good luck. 

Yes, centrum vitamin is good for hair loss. Besides that also zinc and biotin are particular good for hair loss.
It is also important to shampoo hair, but you must be aware not to shampoo it too much. Some people shampoo it twice, when they wash it, this is not actually recommendable. Also protect your hair from sun (with hats…), and after bathing in sea, do not wash it necessary with shampoo, just with water.
Then again it all depends on your genetics. If you have hereditary weak hair, it is probably less possible that vitamins would help.

I don’t know much about centrume vitamins and I haven’t found much to read. I am not really sure is this helpful or not. On the other hand I can tell you few words about vitamin B and vitamin A. I know that many shampoos have vitamin B as the main ingredient, because it is very helpful with hair loss. Vitamin b work to get your hair follicles stronger. You can also eat food with vitamin B do increase the level in your body. Vitamin A however cannot help you with hair loss because taking too much of vitamin A can lead to hair loss. So you should first find out the amount of vitamin A that you can have in your body.

agree with you nelie,high intake of vit A causes hair loss

I've been taking Centrum for women for a little over 4 months and it has helped my hair become stronger and I am even starting to see growth. My hair was brittle and falling every time I combed it. I couldn't take many of the other vitamins but I had no negative results from these. It hasn't happened over night but I do see a big difference over these past several months.

Centrum is a multivitamin that contains some essential nutrients that nourish the entire body, including the hair. Although it is not an immediate treatment for hair loss, it can definitely help prevent it if you take it on a constant basis.

I have been taking centrum for at least 6 months and noticed a definite difference in less hair fall..I now am noticing more hair loss again and I have not skipped a day of centrum in 6 months. .I have lost about 70% of my hair and it is depressing..

my hair is falling very quickly i am so wrroriod about it kindly let me know about using centrum for men