A story of a bald man. I inherited baldness. All my inserters were bald like me. I am tired of buying different hair wigs and to be constantly worried will someone notice. I heard about some products which can be used for hair regrowth. Is this really working or it is just marketing?

First of all, you need to know that it depends on a lot of factors will your hair grow again or not. I think that you can easily determine it with a test, but you also should know that If a follicle has closed, disappeared, scarred,  then a new hair wouldn't be able to grow, which is very simple.  On the other hand, if the follicle is still intact, well, in that case, it is possible to regrow the hair. Or at least to improve it. Anyway, you can try biotin for hair growth - it is very helpful for sure. 

If you have proper diagnose of your baldness, meaning that you know the real cause, you can find adequate hair regrowth product. I tried many things for hair regrowth, some natural, same artificial, but when I did diagnostic and found out the cause I finally was able to buy something that really help. I suggest you to follow the same procedure and you will be satisfied.

Minoxidil 7% helps you for regrowth of your hair.im using it