I've been eyeing the hair max laser comb to get a fuller head of hair because I have quite thin and dull looking hair. This laser comb sounds like it is easy to use and I am excited to see the results! I do wonder if there are any possible side effects, like, I don't know, off the top of my head, the same kind of damage long exposure to the sun does, or pain, or itching, or something?

Basically I would like to find out a little bit more about the hair max laser comb before I make the choice to buy this product. 

Thanks!

Chelle

Not so fast, Tiger!

You are going to get glowing reviews and recommendations on the HairMax laser comb website of course, but look around, on Amazon for instance, and you will easily find people saying that the most this could benefit them was the exercise holding their hands above their head while using the comb! Seriously, there's lots of people saying this comb is worse than useless in terms of actual hair growth, so I would be weary. 

I'm also not sure if you "just" want more hair or you are actually dealing with hair loss? Your post doesn't quite make that clear. 

I don't know much about whether these laser scalp hair growth products work or not, but I did see that HairMax has a laser hair growth helmet as well. Since you leave that on for longer periods of time rather than just combing the hair with it, it would seem to me that that helmet might offer better results than the HairMax laser comb by itself, so I'd prefer to try that one if I was struggling with female hair loss. 

I assume these are not insignificant investments, so I wonder if there is anywhere you could try these products out? Or is there a money back guarantee if it doesn't work?

I don't think the HairMax laser comb itself has any side effects; the company says none have been reported at all. They do encourage you to use a range of products alongside the laser comb, including Minoxidil, which is actually Rogaine. That can have side effects like scalp irritation or more rarely even irregular heartbeat or breathing difficulties and fatigue.

The fact that they encourage you to use those products together with the HairMax laser comb does make me wonder... does the laser comb actually work to regrow your hair, or is it all the Minoxidil? A girl's got to be suspicious!

I've never heard of any kind of hair regrowth laser device thing before, but I have heard of hair laser removal devices. Some people are convinced that these are dangerous and can cause cell mutations in your skin that will eventually lead to cancer. So I wouldn't really like to use it on my head if I wasn't genuinely going bald and even so, I there are other medications for baldness out there that have been on the market for longer and so have been tested better. Plus, such medications might be covered by your insurance and I doubt some hair regrowth gimmick off the internet would be!

I'm looking to get the HairMax laser comb myself and I am very excited about it. I did a lot of reading and I saw that many new users experience a temporary shedding of fine velous hairs when they first start using the HairMax laser comb. This is normal and means that those hairs can be replaced by good, strong, new hairs.

Other than that, I don't think the laser comb causes any side effects, that is one of the main benefits of this hair regrowth method as compared to using Rogaine for instance.

Good luck!

Don't know who told you any of this, but I've been using it since last year, and I've noticed more loss than I had before. I too was excited about using this, no pills, no Minoxidil... It doesn't work! Period. You may as well go shine a torch on your head and save your money. Never seen a before and after where there's any difference, has anyone? I leaned the hard way.

I'm experiencing the same thing plus my scalp has been actually hurting and itching.
Don't use it.

Hy I don't think so the Hair Max Laser Comb has any side effect. As it is the easiest way to regrow your hair.

Banned
yeah I am the same feelings of about the Hair Max Comb it's wouldn't be very effective ...