i have very thin hair...they almost look like a dolls head... i do proper oiling but then also my hair lacks the basic shine that every girl has in her hair..plus my hair are so less...i almost look like a bald man...
plz suggest me some home remedies to make my hair look shinier and also i need something that help in the re-growth of hair...

I'm sorry to hear that you have such thin hair. Unfortunately, the best thing you can do is change your diet. By the time your hair grows, it's already dead, so you cannot do anything with it. A lot of people don't realize that. The best thing that you can do to improve your look, and I do recommend this, is a wig or a weave. A lot of women do this, many more than you might think, and it's a good way to have thick hair and it only costs you money once. Does anyone else have any ideas?

When you say your hair is thin, is each strand fine and thin, or is your hair thinning all over? If it is thinning from hair coming out, is it breaking off or can you see a small white 'root' at one of the hair you lose? I do see you mention you look like a bald man.....where is your hair loss? Crown, front, temples, diffuse (all over)? How long have you been experiencing the symptoms?

You should get your iron levels checked, that can sometimes cause hair loss. Also certain medications, stress, poor nutrition, etc. can contribute to hair loss and/or lackluster hair. There are a variety of reasons it could be falling out; ie., some autoimmune disorders can cause hair loss, etc. As for regrowth, Minoxidal 2% for women can sometimes help, but it's important to get a proper diagnosis from a doctor as to the cause of your hair loss before treatment begins. Make sure you see a doctor who specializes in hair loss, preferably women's hair loss and rule out underlying problems.

You could try taking Biotin and MSM supplements or making sure you're getting enough in your diet. For the time being, if you want shinier hair, you can use shine enhancing products that contain cyclomethicone, dimethicone, etc., however be sure to use something lightweight or they can weigh your hair down and make it look greasy, especially if you use too much.

When you say you do "proper oiling" what do you mean?