Hi I am 15 years old an Im scared I am going bald. My hair has being falling a lot for a couple of months. I just rub my hands through my head and I always pull out at least one strand of hair. When I look at the hair that falls out it has the little white roots. When I take showers and contidion my hair I pull out countless hairs. My dad is bald and I thought it could be heridetery but my teacher said hair loss comes from the mom side of the family. Is that ture? Nobody in my mom side is bald. Im really scared I takes less showers so I wont lose a lot hair. Is there anyway I cant stop this? Any advice? Please help. Thank you.

What you're describing is normal. The average person loses about 100 or 200 hairs a day. It's more noticeable for people who have long hair.

Baldness does come from the mother's side of the family.

Eat healthy, if you use hair gel or wax... wash it off before you sleep..

Hormones can cause hair loss, excessive masturbation also plays a role..

Go to a doctor and ask him for an endocrine test. Your dad might have given you the high testosterone character and thus higher DHT in your blood which causes baldness and increase in body hair growth

I am of twenty seven. The same problem goes with me. While taking a shower, al least 15-20 hair falls. No one is bald on my dad or my mom's side. Every morning when I wake up, I see at least 10-20 lying on my pillow. While putting hair oil, normally 15-20 hair falls. Again the growth is not so good. I hardly do a hair cut once in three months time. Is there any suggestion for me. Thanks in advance.

15 to 20 hairs a few times a day is normal as the average person could loose up to 200 hairs per day. Hair growth could vary but a half an inch a month is the norm. Some peoples hair grows so slow, that is just the way it is for them. The front of my hair grows faster than the back (i have no idea %-) )
If you take a look at your health and vitamin store, like GNC, you will find a vitamin called, Hair, Skin and Nails, mine comes in a dark green bottle that holds 60 capsules, the cost is $15.00. After 2 months of taking them every day (twice) i have noticed a significant improvement. My hair is thicker and softer, my fingernails are stronger and they don't bend or split anymore and my skin feels softer.
Avoid the blow dryer, let it air dry. For a guy it's easier to do that. Really, try the vitamins, tho it may take a few months to notice a difference, you will see one.

hello, i have the exact problem but i wear a hat/hood all the time all day. is this bad. im scared as f**k! %-)

The hood isn't a problem but be careful with the hat especially if it's of a ball cap style. The front of the cap that attaches to the brim or bill of the cap will thin out and rub off the hair at your hairline. Both my boys wear caps and they now have a slight receding at the hairline, my older son's is more prominate.
It's like guys with their tube socks, they sometimes notice that they have very little hair growth on the calves or lower leg, this is due to the constant friction (tho u can't feel it) from the socks.

Yes right the normal falling hair a day is 100 to 200. I think you need eat healthy foods and exercise maybe you are stress. Stress can cause hair fall also.

Ya know...I find it funny sometimes that many people are brainwashed by the "medical know it alls" that masterbation doesn't cause hairless. I for one, have noticed that masterbation causes my hair to fall out more (my head gets pretty hot)...which makes me wonder sometimes...is masterbation a form of stress for some people?

recently, researchers have said that excessive masterbation has direct correlation to the increase of dht levels (what causes hairless)...hmm..seems like these know it alls are finally catching up lol
But yea...eat healthier foods...it does help clean your body inside and out...think about it :-)

Guest wrote:

Alright so your losing hair?

Basically this is a fuse of too much masturbating and the pythagorean theorem.
Shapes tend to lead to excess hairloss and basically you need to cut down on your pythagorean theorem use.
This can lead to a disease called "Pythaoisis" which basically cause you to lose your hairs on your body including eyebrows, any pubic hair etc.
and your skin soon develops white spots in the shape of squares, triangles, and natalie portman.

Basically the way to cure this is to put two rubic cubes on your head and then grab a jar of cucumbers and begin to put them on your head and on the shapes. The rubic cube must be half way finished.

Also you must listen to the safety dance.

When finished you will be cured, if needed you can get the electricity shield at level 35, which will cause your sperm to turn into fireballs.

Chairs of 7 years old not allowed.

- Nigahiga

i tried the electricity shield part and i blew my self up -_-

What is an healthy treatment for hair falling, but without using any medicines or drugs. I eat  healthy food but i dont see no difference because my hair falls out a lot EVERYDAY and when i comb it, alot of hair gets to the comb. 

Why can't people understand that it is normal. New hair grows through. It's a cycle. Dogs lose their hair all the time but I've never seen a bald dog. The more you stress about it, the more you will cause baldness

dear ,just avoid musturbation and apply a very little amount of hair oil,,or non sticky hair oil..after bath , and keep head down and legs up to increase blood circulation ....and eat healthy diet with plenty of exercise ...u will notice resuls within 15 day..

So what if the person stops masturbating would the hair grow back and stop falling ?

I just turned 31 in May.Recently in like the last 2 weeks I have noticed that my hair seems thinner and my hair is falling out a lot.When I take a shower and put the conditioner in and rub my hands through my hair to get it out then a lot of hair falls out.Then when I get out of the shower and brush my hair a lot more hair comes out.Then through out the day I am always having to pick a bunch of hairs off of my clothes.I have always had a lot of hair fall out but recently it has been really bad.The only thing that I have changed is like 2 months ago I started taking these vitamins.They are called Vitadone.I am suppose to take 3 a day but have only been taking 2 a day.Could I have to much vitamins in my body and that be why my hair is falling out more?I havent changed anything else???Also is it true that it doesnt matter if your mom is bald?My mom is a little bald on top of her head but it is beacuse she has surises(I dont know how to spell it,sorry)So do you think maybe I am going bald because my mother is?I dont have Surises on my scalp???Please if anyone can help me I would really appreciate it,Thanks