Just to share that i have been on minoxidil for about a year and a half and have not seen even the smallest amount of regrowth that i almost fell into depression.

My hair only started visibly growing after doubtfully trying out the various natural techniques to re-grow lost hair

I would highly recommend this easy to follow step-by-step guide with pictures to anyone who is suffering from hair loss right now.

Anyway, its also a cheaper and effective way of re-growing lost hair compared to those unnatural ways which may involve harsh chemicals that may have side effects.

**edited by moderator**

believe428 what are your steps?

Yes, what are your steps? Thanks.

I am interested in the steps that helped you. Can you please post them?

I am also interested in easy to follow step-by-step guide with pictures to anyone who is suffering from hair loss right now. Can you please just post the steps? Thanks.

i have read your article you have said that your hair is growing please tell me how you have done this miraculas job i would request you more information on the same
awaiting for your reply