Hi there. How are you guys? So, is there anyone who have a hair issue in here? Because I strongly do believe that I am not the only one. I am drinking water, I am using some capsules from the pharmacy story, but it seems to me that my hair won't grow at all. Also, it is really damaged so I need to cut it really often. It is not something that I am stressed about, but I love my hair and I want my old hair back. Any supplements that can help me, what are the best by your opinion?

There are many supplement available in the market, biotin is one of them which boosts hair growth and results in thick and healthy hair. In addition to that you can massage your hair with coconut oil. 

Hi there, I agree that coconut oil has its benefits, but coconut oil is not for everyone. It all depends on your hair type and texture. If you are considering to take something, I would suggest a biotin for hair growth because you can find it almost anywhere. Now, it all depends on what you want - to use supplements or to try to eat more foods that contain biotin, because it is possible to find it in so many different groceries. It is really helpful, it is good, it helped me. My hair started to fell of when I was 17 years old and this was my cure. Now I am 23 and I can't say that I have a lot of hair, but at least, I do have it. 

Celebrity

I was using coconut oil in order to help me. But I was using it because my hair was really weak and totally faceless - can I say faceless, because it was like this.  OK, you can try to use it, but it is not a guarantee that this will serve you good. There are also so many different supplements on the market, that you can use. I also recommend a biotin for the hair growth, but one very important update - you need to visit your dermatologist and consult him about this because even if you didn't know, it can cause some skin issues. 

Generally, you can't make a mistake using some vitamins, such are calcium and magnesium. Water is also a good option and it is very helpful. But also, you can't expect to see your hair to grow very, very fast. When I say very fast, yes, I mean in the short period of one year. You are aware how long does it takes your hair to grow, right? The same thing is with vitamins, minerals and supplements. Combination of every single thing with a good hygiene and good  care, is the perfect combination and the full package. So, try these things.

yes, biotin is good. but there are so many other things, other supplements as well. I was using some tablets, I do know that maybe they are not healthy, but even my doctor told me that this is a number one selling hair growth supplement worldwide, for both - men and women. it is called a viviscal and it is good for hair types. Within just one month, I was able to notice a faster hair growth, and also, it was longer, thicker, shinier, it was way better than it was before. now, I am not saying that my hair was longer for 20 cm, no, but it was about 3-4 and this is why I am satisfied.

Celebrity

Hm, I am a bit skeptical about those pills, generally about any pills that are for this, especially because it is not normal for me to believe that your hair can grow within just one month, be shiner, be thicker, longer, etc. It is pretty much like a dream to me and if this was true, I think that we all would have an extra large, healthy hair, no matter because we treat hair with different preparations and colors. I am more for foods, for biotin supplement - even if this is a supplement as well, I can swear that it is healthier. My opinion! 

Hello there. There are a couple of essential vitamins for the hair growth. In this market that is full of different supplements, we are forgetting those who are really, really important. For example, oils are rich in different fatty acid species and they have a really good effects on skin and hair health. So, don't forget about omega-3 fats nourish the hair and all other amazing effects. And what about zinc? No one mentioned it, since sometimes it is crucial. For example, oral zinc compounds have been used for decades for treating different. It was also used to treat different forms of hair loss, because zinc benefits hair follicle health. So, try it. Hope you will have a luck with it.

I totally agree on this one.

The main role of zinc status is in each of the four types of hair loss. It includes the alopecia areata, male pattern hair loss, female pattern hair loss, etc.  We just have this weird habit to forget those under the counter medications. Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Vitamin B are also crucial. For example, hair follicles are highly sensitive to hormones and to its changes and vitamin D is a hormone that plays an important role in calcium homeostasis. Also, don't forget about the iron. Those are some of the things that can be really, really helpful.