Hello guys. So, I really need some advice and I need your help. I am hairless lol. I really wanted to be bald and this was topical for 10 days. Now, I am feeling really bad about this. I don't even look good, I don't even look like Sinead O'Connor since I wanted to be like her. I want my hair back, but I am aware that it takes a time until it grows like I want it to grow. I want to try a biotin but I don't know is it worth trying. Can biotin make your hair grow faster? Do you have any experience with it? Tnx in advance! Love Ya! 

Hi nanny.

Generally, lately this product, biotin has served as a vitamin supplement used in the quest for maximized hair growth. In case if you didn't know, biotin is a B-complex vitamin that can be found in both - supplement and food form. For sure, I am voting for foods, but let's be honest - you can't use the foods until you learn which foods are rich in biotin. But, consuming foods that contain biotin helps to contribute to hair growth. According to this, you should ask some of the doctors more facts about biotin, to help you understand it better. 

Good day everyone. I agree. So far, biotin for hair growth is something that is very, very popular. And it is also recommended according to so many experiences. But since there are so many sides - effects that biotin can cause, you need to know how much of it you should and you can use. That is why it is very important to consult a medical professional before beginning any vitamin regimen, even this one. So, taking at least 240 mcg of Biotin for hair growth daily and maybe in the combination of a clinically proven hair growth supplement formula, it can promote your hair growth. But again - be careful. I mean, you must. 

Celebrity

Hi there. Sure it can. You can take the pills but also, you need to know that biotin is found in several foods. Those foods are carrots, liver, yeast, and personally, my favorite, bananas. So you don't need specifically to buy pills, you can consume different foods as well. So, if you want to choose some product that can help your hair to grow, I would definitely recommend some that are natural. And also, you need to know one thing - just in the beginning - supplements, not even those that contain a biotin are not approved by the FDA. 

Not satisfied with biotin at all, when it comes to my hair and its growing. Sure, it is healthier, but it is still short and this is kind of annoying. I really don't know what to do. My good friend told me about biotin and its benefits, so I started to think that this is the only thing that can help me, since I really spent a lot of money at expensive shampoos, oils, etc. The results - no result. So, I have decide to buy a biotin as well and I was using it over a year in its supplement form. Nothing. My hair is not damaged that much anymore, but it is not growing at all. I don't know, but I am not recommending a biotin to no one.

Not all are satisfied and biotin is not working for everyone in the same way. But, in my opinion, if you saw that your hair is getting better, that it is shinier and stronger, you shouldn't quit using it. Why? Here is an example for you. My good friend was telling me that she was using some tablets and about 5,000 mcg of biotin if I am not making a mistake. Well, she was using it for about 4 years and she saw some progression. Your hair needs to get through that phase of recovery and it takes time, because it took a while when you were "destroying" your hair, right?