I recently decided to cut my hair really short, but it turns out that this kind of hair cut really looks awful on me. I am so unhappy. Believe me or not, I cried over it. I want my hair to grow back as fast as possible so I can actually look like a woman again. My ears look much bigger than they ever did before. They stand out like nothing else. My mom said I look like a school boy. Oops. 

What is there that I can do to make my hair grow back as fast as possible? Shampoos, creams, serums, vitamins, massaging... anything that will work, I'd even have laser treatment if that would help. Please help!

I've certainly been there and done that in the past. Growing really short hair out is not a nice process because there's always that in between stage that just looks terrible no matter what you do, and you'll be tempted to cut it over and over again. I was into wearing hats including cute fascinators at that time, but then again I'm a bit eccentric by nature. At this length, though you can take care of your nutrition and buy hair vitamins as well, there's not much you can do though, other than embracing who you are now. I did try on wigs, but ended up not getting one because they are so expensive. Focus at this stage on keeping the hair you have healthy. Do not wash too often, condition every time you shampoo, and use hair masks regularly. Though some people say that you need to keep getting it trimmed to maintain health, I'm all for a trim once every three months only rule, no matter how bad it looks, providing that you can wear cool hats. By the time my crazy hat lady phase wore off, I had a decent bob. When you get to the point you can tie it back, you can do an updo only challenge for around six months and before you know it you'll have shoulder length hair. It has been around three years since I cut my hair short short, and I am now down to about breast length.

You are on the right track with mentioning massage. Just massaging your scalp every day and brushing your hair even if that isn't strictly necessary at this length will stimulate hair growth. Bring castor oil into it as well, though! Castor oil is notorious for helping people achieve faster hair growth, even in the case of overplucked eyebrows that have been "missing in action" for years! It is a very thick oil so you are best off mixing it with a little something else, like jojoba oil. Just massage that in thoroughly, leave it in for 15 minutes, and then wash out and condition. 

Celebrity

Hey,

One thing I really like is making an egg mask for my hair. You need one, two or three eggs depending on how long your hair is, and then add some grapeseed oil and lavender essential oil to the mix. Massage it in everywhere, especially around the roots when your hair starts getting longer, and leave it in for quarter of an hour. Do this at least twice a month. Eggs offer your hair the benefit of protein along with many minerals like iron and sulphur that help it grow more quickly. Besides, this is a cheap and easy solution. 

Rosie

I second the castor oil! It helped me regrow my non-existent eyebrows within two months. I was so happy! Knowing that it was so good for hair growth, I started applying it to my scalp as well, simply mixed with olive oil for dilution because that is what I had at the time. I swear that it has helped my hair grow faster as well as healthier and would not hesitate to recommend the mixture of olive oil and castor oil to anyone who is interested! Your hair will be oily after using this, so make sure to shampoo and condition well. I use it two times a week myself.

Taking Biotin will make your hair grow a little faster, and what's more essential, will keep your locks looking string and luscious. You also need vitamins C, E and zinc to keep your hair strong and healthy. Ultimately, while fast hair growth may seem appealing, what you are really after in the long run is hair that is of a good quality. If your hair looks beautiful, you will not be tempted to cut it again! Look into keratin treatments as well when your hair starts getting a little longer again. They have really helped me take pride in my hair.

Have you heard of Indian Gooseberry, also called Amla? In Ayurvedic medicine, this Indian Gooseberry has an excellent reputation as a remedy that will help you attain strong, thick, and shiny hair that grows faster. It is filled with all manner of beneficial nutrients that will nourish your hair and help it grow. Simply a few teaspoons of Indian Gooseberry mixed with lime juice, letting it soak into your hair a while and then washing it off, will help your hair.

To look after your growing hair well, you should definitely use conditioner every time you wash, only wash twice or so a week, use a hair mask once a week, and brush your hair for a long time every day. Hair vitamin supplements can indeed work and are worth a try. Despite all that, it is important to keep in mind that no matter what you do, unless you get hair extensions (which is also an option of course), nothing you do will make your hair grow long in a week, you know?

Well here are some tips for you. You could use Jamaican black castor oil. This is very well known to work very well and I can personally say it's something that actually delivers results and makes your hair grow faster. However, something I have not tried but have heard about is rosemary oil. This is also meant to make your hair grow faster. And even make it grow back in places where it had disappeared. Apparently rubbing in a few drops a day on your scalp is enough. But what you could also do is put a few drops in your conditioner. And leave it in a while before rinsing.

Hey!

Inquiring whether anybody has any experience with the Grow Gorgeous Hair Growth Serum?

I'm very interested in this serum because of its natural ingredients, promises to grow hair thicker and fuller as well as longer more quickly, and because it is cruelty free. BUT I was searching for hair growth serum on Google and this one came up as a sponsored result. The name made me click because there are so many "DIY serums" out there on the rest of the results and I am just not interested in those. I want something professionally formulated that works well.

So because it was an ad I feel like I have to ask for reviews. Got any?

I really, really, really wish there was something that could honestly make your hair grow faster. I know better though. Biotin is great. Castor oil can be great if you've been a bit over-eager with the old tweezers on your eyebrows. Biotin only makes your hair healthier and thicker, though, not grow faster. Castor oil doesn't make hair that's already there grow faster either. In the end, the only thing that makes your hair grow fast, like really fast, is when you've lucked out in the genetic lottery. For the rest of us, there's that boring thing called patience.

Hey!

I know first hand how very frustrating it can be when your hair isn't growing the way you want it too or is too think for your liking. I was wondering, had you considered getting some hair extensions by any chance? They can offer you the quick appearance of a full head of hair that is as long as you want it to be. These days, you can get very good ones made from human hair or synthetic hair that looks just as good and you can't really see the difference. It is a good approach to growing your hair out if you are looking for natural length as well. Just don't choose the cheapest ones you can get because that won't be so good.

I heard that using conditioner helps grow your hair. Somehow eating healthy helps too. I also read that caster oil will help. I think massaging your scalp helps grow your hair faster. Use aloe vera because it helps a lot. Rub coconut oil and almond oil in your hair, it works well. I also heard that avocado helps.

Good luck on growing your hair!