I am 25 years old man with problematic hair. When I was age of 21 I started to lose my hair. It started to begin thin on top of my head. Now it became worst and I am a little bit frustrated. I feel I look older then I am, I am less attractive to women and I hate annoying jokes about hair thinning. I want to know something about hair transplant, did anyone do it?

It was all the same with me, just everything happened few years before. I was frustrated and depressed too, so I visited dermatologist and received a prescription for minoxidil. Now this medicine is more known as rogaine. I was using it for two years and there were no noticeable growth of new hair and my existing hair continued to fall out. Then I decided to give hair transplants a try. I did that surgery but the growth from the graft began to appear so significant and I was still not satisfied. I wanted another doctor and he made me second hair transplant. He completed 4 transplants sessions about 200 grafts per session, over the course of one year. Six months after my last hair transplantation the grafts began to grow. Off course, I haven’t got anywhere near the density that I expected. I don’t want to scare you, just think very good before you make this surgery if you really need it. Results are not always as you imagine they should be.