What is hallucination? I heard that there are different kinds of hallucinations. I think that once happened to me. I am afraid because I heard that hallucinations are sign of mental disorders.

Hallucination is a profound distortion in a person's perception of reality, typically accompanied by a powerful sense of reality. A hallucination may be a sensory experience in which a person can see, hear, smell, taste, or feel something that is not there.
An auditory hallucination is a hallucination involving the sense of hearing. A gustatory hallucination is a hallucination involving the sense of taste. A hypnagogic hallucination is a vivid dreamlike hallucination at the onset of sleep. Hypnopompic hallucination is a vivid dreamlike hallucination on awakening. Visual hallucination is a hallucination involving the sense of sight. There are other kinds of hallucinations but auditory and visual are most common. Hallucinations can be effect of some drug that happened to me. I also was afraid. Don’t be shame to ask medical help.