I have to admit that Ecstasy is not that interesting anymore. I mean, euphoria is fine, but I like to use it only on parties and when I'm in a good company. Therefore, I am considering taking something else. I'm curious but afraid to try LSD! I get the feeling it is something else! I have heard that many people had bad experience and I don't want that to happen to me.

I think you're wise to be cautious. 

Many people report that their LSD drug experience is really out of this world, in a good way, but many others talk about really bad trips. LSD can give you flashbacks for a long time afterwards as well, which is something to be aware of, and it can trigger anxiety and psychosis, especially in people who already have mental health issues. Then, there are the physical effects during the trip, which can be heart palpitations, profuse sweating, overheating or excessively cold body, etc. 

Read everything about LSD before you try it, that's all I can say to you. 

I tried LSD three times exactly and had bad trips first two times. I felt panic and fear and just could not stop crying. Still, I was hoping I would be lucky the third time and I was. As for the effect, lets just say I was not on Earth anymore. I have experienced strong yet beautiful hallucinations that made me feel as if I was flying through space! Interesting. Anyway, I am afraid to try it again, because I do not want that panic to happen again.

FYI extacy or however you spell the damn thing is way worse for you then LSD. I would rather do LSD ive heard really good things about it.

Real LSD is amazing. It's very benign (physiologically) and there is nothing else like it.

lsd is a gateway to your own mind.. we can never ever comprehend the power of the human mind..

if your not at peace with yourself lsd will show you this and you may have a "bad trip" but the fact is: you only bad trip because you believe its possible.. its all in your head..

EVERYONE should try lsd.. by themselves even haha, just if you dont want a bad trip (which arnt that bad anyway) take l.s.d on a random day that you havent planned for and do the things you like the most.. if yur a nature freak you would LOVE it. trip ballz lookin at the sky..

or walk through the streets at night watching street lamps.. its sooo strange.

you could never imagine wat its like until you try.. and you only gain a level of thinking from it.. once you'v taken lsd you can see more artistic things easier and you have a much more vivid imagination.. just do it and you will see..

its not addictive, but some people do it every week just fer a mad night, but tbh thats retarded.. just do it wen yu feel like havin a strange aul experience..

1 of my most vivid acid memories is laughing my ass off trying to eat a pizza. dont ask how or why, but that was a funny ass pizza and it was makin me laugh.. every bite was pure hilarity, like the pizza had a mind of its own and purposely was trying to make me laugh.. we call it the laughing pizza.. straaange nite. haha

Acid is a truly amazing experience if done correctly. Its good to do it with people that you know really well and in a place that your comfortable being in (mabey your house or woods etc.). Its normal to be nervous before taking it but thats not what causes a "bad trip". What it really comes down to is if you are a secure person and happy with who you are than chances are you will have an amazing experience. Whats amazing is you can figure out things about yourself and other people maybe that you might not see when you are sober. Its a good learning experience.

Taking LSD

don't take it if you have psychoses such as schizophrenia - only going off a couple of people i knew personally, not medical data but it seemed to have a long term negative effect on them to me
remember a trip lasts about 8 hrs and can't be stopped once you've taken the lsd
eat a decent meal an hour before the lsd - in the early stages you can feel nauseaous and not want to eat, and hunger pangs on lsd feel like your stomache's twisting inside out
you must be in a place where you feel safe - if youre going to be inside access to a garden is good as many people want to enjoy nature at some point - if this is not possible flowers in the room are good - friends are a good idea
if you're outside you'll want to be warm and away from other people - dealing with normal people can be a problem
remember you will be incapable of guaranteed coherent thought and behaviour for 8 hrs - no responsibilities
turn off phones before and let people who may try and contact you know you will be busy and unavailable for the rest of the day
if someone is having a bad trip try to reassure them and change the environment - soothing music - take them out into the garden
you may have a bad time - even when you feel ok things that have been bothering you subconsciously can come to the fore - this can be therapeutic in the long run
lots of physical sensations may alarm you, nausea, visual and aural hallucinations - the feeling of "coming up" - don't try to fight these things - that will make you feel worse - remember you are in a safe place
sense of touch can be amazing - you may want to find some nice things to feel - velvet, soft blankets, silk
sex can be amazing or icky - respect other peoples feelings and don't do anything you are not completely comfortable with
people claim lsd can make you believe you can fly and jump off tall buildings - never anything me or any friends have come across - but if you DO feel you can fly (ever, under any circumstances) i suggest you take off from the ground!!

I took LSD twice as a teenager. Once In tablet form the other in blotter form. I admit I liked the high nothing serious happened to me the first time I took it in tablet form. I was just high 5 minuets later and in a world of my own trying to see things clearly like I would if I was sober. The second time I tried LSD was in blotter form. I got the same high only difference is that my emotions were up and down. one minuet I'm happy next minuet depressed. I also imagined seeing pyschedelic colors. I also experimented with Meth because I was related to a gang member and they sold meth and some of them got high on these drugs for free. So occasionally they would ask me to hang out and offer me drugs.  I snorted meth twice the other times I got high tasting it. Nothing strange happened. I just got a good high and it made me calm and quiet. I never got addicted to the drugs. I stopped doing drugs in 1994. I don't even drink Alcohol and have no desire to become a recreational drinker. For some reason. Recently, I've been having flashbacks of when I did drugs as a teen, and I'm remembering the high I got off the drugs and wanting to reexperience the high. Is it common for some people who did drugs recreationally in the past to have flashbacks of their past drug use? I live in a neighborhood where there are teenagers, and I don't know if seeing them around the neigborhood is triggering those memories.

Real LSD is impossible to taste. If you put some sort of tab in your mouth, and you can feel an "acidic flavor" as if it numbs your gums, spit that sh*t out. That means that that "LSD" you're dropping is actually some sort of research chemical (like 2CI, 25B, DOM, AMT, etc.) and I wouldnt recommend keeping it in your mouth unless you know exactly which RC it is. I've had great experiences on DOM and 25B, but many others will give you a sort of trip where you won't know which emotion to feel and it becomes very overwhelming. Since LSD is the only chemical which works in Micrograms rather than milligrams, you can't taste it when you put it into your mouth. I hope this helps someone out, as i know that in many places people push "acid" when it's really some sort of cheap generic RC manufactured in China. But i tell you what, no matter what you're taking, make sure you're mentally prepared (meditate, drink tea and consider who you are and the way that you think before you take it). For a positive soul like me, I've never had a bad trip on real acid, but I'm always careful to take it in the right mindset and in the right environment. I don't recommend doing it in the city, because you will see many unjust things and many people who are hard to communicate with when they aren't in the same zone as you. Keep it real, trip amongst the trees and amidst loved ones. <3 safe travels

I would say that this is quite common, in the same sense that nostalgia can be so strong sometimes that you feel the exact emotions that you did back 20 years ago. If you're having these flashbacks, resist the urge to do drugs again because perhaps you will fall back into the high as if it is a comfort of youth. In reality all that these drugs will do 20 years later (since 1994? proud of you!) is send you into a youthful state where you may neglect crucial responsibilities. Keep it real!