Hi. What`s it like seeing world through LSD? My friend said she has LSD and that we should try it. I am scared. What to do? What is it like?

Hi. I was on LSD for months. Seeing world through LSD is all blue to me. I don`t mean blue like sad, but blue like blue color. The effect last for 8 hours. The stuff is really heavy. You have hallucinations, visual and sound. Then, when you wake up in the morning everything is blue - at least for me. My girlfriend said nothing is blue to her. It is a drug, and like any other drug it changes the way you see. It changes the way you feel. It changes everything. LSD, however, is really powerful. I stopped taking it when I heard it fries your brain.

Well, have you ever done mushrooms? LSD, for me at least, was similar in some ways. On shrooms, my mind basically goes crazy--like you can't stop thinking, your thoughts are basically one revelation after another. I thought LSD felt much smoother, much calmer on the mind.

But physically, LSD is can be kinda speedy. For me, it was basically impossible to sleep until well after I'd come down (like insomnia for 11+ hours, it seems to vary though, that's probably the worst). I never had issues with insomnia on shrooms and I really wouldn't call shrooms speedy at all.

There's a good bit of body load, especially at higher doses. I have a lot of tension in my neck and jaw (clenching).

There's also a good bit of euphoria. I was kinda surprised by this the first time I did LSD, actually. I'd think it would be harder to have a bad trip on LSD than on (the much less euphoric) shrooms. And on the other hand, I could never see myself getting addicted to mushrooms and I have little interest in doing high doses, but this was not the case at all with LSD.

Hallucination-wise, it's similar to mushrooms. I really haven't done very high doses yet, but from what I've got colors running together, walls breathing, patterns moving, that sort of thing. Music, though, at least for me, was something else. On mushrooms, loud noises or music basically annoyed me. My ears felt as dilated as my eyes and I did not enjoy live bands at all. LSD, however, I made music sound incredibly awesome and made me want to dance (much more so than E).

Another thing to keep in mind is that it kinda numbs your whole body, kinda like being pretty drunk. This can be an issue if you want the sex (they don't call it LSD-penis for nothin').

THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TELLING PEOPLE! LSD f*****g FRYS YOUR BRAIN! I still like it and will do it very very occasionaly but damn dude after every time i do it my mind can't completely get back to normal for a day or two....

there are no studied negative health effects of lsd. it does not fry your brain. it does not cause flashbacks. it does not stay in yoru spine. it does not change your dna.

these are ALL lies glorified by police and dea. each one has publicly available documents showing how the evidence was falsified.

all those images about mdma/xtsy in the late 90's that peter jennings and company showed so much.. they were fakes. all images of monkeys that had been given nearly OD amounts of methamphetamine all day every day for long periods.

RESEARCH. it is key.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Take LSD. Everyone should at least once in their lifes. The experience could be the most profound, inspiring and eye opening one you'll ever have, trust me. Even if you have a bad trip, you'll learn something. LSD isn't like other drugs, it's a psychedelic that can make one feel connected to a greater form of conciousness and understnading; a lot like 'God' I suppose.

LSD Is non-addictive, and when ingested in the right set and setting can be a profound, spiritual, and insightful experience.
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed is your friend.
LSD Does NOT fry your brain. in fact, most psychedelics are not addictive. Psychedelics have a way of having you think differently, and you will NOT hallucinate. Hallucinations are BY DEFINITION seeing things that are not there. LSD and practically every other psychedelic drug does not make you hallucinate. They simply alter the way of seeing things. Making things wave, melt, and colors seem more interesting, etc. But you will not see people that are not actually there. It will make everything a lot more interesting. Balloons, Mirrors, Bubbles, Blacklights, Glowsticks, are all really fun.

DISCLAIMER: This is simply for informational purposes.

dont do it because someone else suggets you should. do it if you have a real, genuine desire to do it. but be aware of the risks your taking, it could be the greatest experience of your life, it could be the worst. dont take it lightly! its not like your first joint.
someone mentioned that you do not get flashbacks, quite sure of himself aswell.
well, iv had them. originaly by themselves, later on triggered by weed. flashbacks both in terms of visual "squigily lines" and lights in the peripheral....more scary for me however, partly as i had never heard of this aspect, was the mental flashbacks....revisiting the state of mind the lsd induced, or atleast vividly reminding me of the state of mind...the confusion, the oddness, you'l know what i mean if it happens.

the stuff ynu said is me exactly. everyone responds differently but it is like nothing you have done. ask urself if u like the way ur reality is. is there room for change? if so do it with ones u trust and in a calm environment. my favorite is outside in the daytime...nature walks

Hi im sixteen ive tryd alot of lsd id say try it u will see things and know things ud never imagine be posative be safe just cuase a drugs heavy always remember where you are who you are dont get lost in the lsd world my advice before you take it dont be scared have a talk with urself and remind your self whats real becuase lsd will make you think thing backward or just not true... Do it with ppl you trust I STRONGLY SUDGEST U DO IT IN THE DAY TIME and dont get scared wen u start to feel it kick in becuase its a drug thats what it dose.... Keep track of reality... Its very spiritual u might fall in love with it enjoy first time is always magical. I sudgest one tab for a starter only one dnt give urself a bad trip with more facebook me