Can you give me some info regarding LSD and how it affects your behavior? My friends and I have been experiencing with marijuana and I have to admit that we had a good time, but some of us are willing to try something more. I am not sure that it is a wise choice, so I would like to know what I am getting myself into.

I can tell you right away that you are entering a whole lot of trouble and that is not something you really need. Perhaps it would be for the best to stick to marijuana, if you really have that kind of need. As for LSD, total distortion in sensory perception occurs and that might feel nice, but it also might be a nightmare…

as someone who has used every drug under the sun, including lsd, i will tell you this. Dont expect to be able to keep your composure like you can with weed. It will put you in a different world. Whether it is good or bad can depend on an awful lot of things, some of which may not be imediatley apparent(existing mental problems that are not showing up right now). Also, the setting can effect things a lot, for instance, taking it at parties and crowded confusing areas is no good. Just make sure you understand what your getting into, make sure you do your research, and please, for gods sake take it slow, LSD is very potent and distorting, so be careful not to overdo it.

LSD is probably the most powerful psychoactive drug known to mankind (along with DMT) and is NOT something to do just for pure pleasure. Marijuana is a toy. LSD is a tool. People who are serious about taking LSD and do it properly are not those looking for a fun time, but those looking for an expansion of their consciousness, to think about things in new perspectives, and see what your mind can do to you. If you think that you can handle LSD because you can handle marijuana, you are in for a big surprise. Marijuana is a psychedelic like LSD is, but faaaar less powerful in every dimention, not only in your sensory perception (shapes, objects, colors, and patterns change, build, and communicate with one another and yourself, you can taste colors, see the music, etc) but in all the things you think about, which is, to me as an experienced tripper, the most intense and significant part of tripping. You feel like you are thinking about ten things at once. Then those ten thoughts branch out ten more thoughts each and continue on, connecting with other ideas, making this huge visual web of thoughts in my mind. Keep in mind that for everyone, their trip will be different as well, so do not take my very basic description of the experience as what you WILL experience, it most likely isn't. LSD is a drug that is very different to every individual. If you are sure you want to take the next step in mind expansion, MAKE SURE YOU ARE READY. I cannot stress this enough, because if you are not, you will be in hell rather than heaven. Read up, study, and prepare yourself. It is an experience you will NEVER forget, regardless of whether or not your trip is good or bad.

hey, cant sleep and ive been browsing the internet lol... ive taken lsd 4 times now.. im 16. the first time i took it was after my dad passed away.. wasnt very pleasant and i smoked alot of pot that night too... ive been pretty mind ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** since then. i heard lsd can develop schizophrenia... hmm. i prefer drawing and listening to music when i trip, as im trying everything i can to expand my consciousness... lsd has really been the most interesting, unpredictable way. but i find that whenever im high or tripping, i become verbally inactive and keep worrying about the way im speaking and what people think about what im saying.... its really fustrating and just ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** with my trips and highs....can anyone perhaps give me some advice on how to avoid this from happening?

Have you ever thought that maybe your confidence level which is usually controlled by your subconscious is brought to the forefront of your thinking because of the way the drug works? Or perhaps feeling guilty or afraid to converse with normal people because you are tripping and on a different level of conscious then the normal person? Hope these questions help you find your answers.