Me and my girlfriend engaged in intercourse, yes we used protection, but the condom broke. I pulled out before I finished but I am still kinda worried......she has been taking apri birth control for about 5 months and has not missed a pill. Her period should be in 2.5 weeks, which means normally she would be most fertile right now.....Also, she is suppose to take a progesterone pill, which she told me is basically the "pregnancy" Hormone, but hasn't been taking it.. I just want an ease of mind, Yes I understand that birth control isn't 100% effective but like I said I pulled out and she apparently has low levels of the hormone that correlates with pregnancy

please help me out 

She's on birth control, condom broke, but most importantly, you pulled out. Now if you're sure you pulled out and did not ejaculate inside her than calm down buddy. Pulling out + birth control is already pretty effective. Just to ease your mind a women can only get pregnant when she's fertile when an egg is present which the egg only lasts for 12 - 24 hours. Unless you have a lone-wolf Chuck Norris sperm that has feet and a GPS system in the vagina than maybe she'll get pregnant.

That is probably the best thing I have ever read.....I was mainly worried about precum....

Don't worry about precum. It's produced in the cowpers gland, which is on the bottom of where sperm is released. If you urinated after a previous ejaculation that should clear off the urethra.

The reason to these pregnancies are either because the male didn't urinate and promptly continue after a previous ejaculation or simply because he didnt pullout in time and didn't admit.

You've eased my nervous tremendously, but I am still nervous...Honestly I am a pessimist, despite actually finishing in her before and her not getting pregnant I still dont trust bc that much....I think its because I was a condom baby..

I know how you feel, I myself get nervous almost all the time and get myself worried out of nothing. She hasn't missed a single pill, and hopefully taking them consistently, you pulled out, I'm willing to put my bet on this she will not be pregnant. One thing I'd love to mention is while sex can be tranquilizing and great, there's always this "worry" that comes with it, a lot of people get it. Out of my personal experience I know friends that use the pullout method for years, some even very risky by continuing consequently after ejaculating outside, and they are still fine, as of now that is. I even have a bastard of a friend that poked holes into his friends condoms and resulted in a "condom baby", he hid it from his friend and now his friend believed that the child was a "condom baby." (They aborted it)
Getting pregnant can be very easy for others but most of the time it takes effort, your on the safe side buddy. Do PM me if anything bad happens.