People debate possibility of precum carrying sperms and its capability to cause pregnancy... but do any of you actually know real cases where the pregnancy could be caused by precum? Can I get pregnant from precum

Of course, I work in an abortion clinic and talk to women all day, and ask about their health, and what they use for birth control.

Women do mention the pull out method..

The fact is that PULL OUT is not an effective method of birth control. I would hate for you to get pregnant, and not at least have been educated to know it is possible!

well, put that aside, if i've taken ecp, have negative reuslts, no preg symptoms, did get periods but irregular (because of ECP?), you think I still could be preg?

THE ECP will make your periods irregular and kinda screwy, for lack of a better word! :-D Some women will spot, or have very scanty bleeding after using ECP.

This is one of the few reasons why it is not necessarily good to take every month, and regular BC is better.

Negative test, and you took ECP, it would be reasonable to assume you are indeed not pregnant. Planned Parenthood, or other GYN doc could give you a blood test, which picks up very early pregnancies. This could put your mind at more ease.

what is the percent of becoming pregnant with precum?
i had an accident a few weeks back and now im 5 days late.
is this really possible that i could be pregnat?

YES IT IS Possible...

My Girlfriend became pregnant from my precum, and i have very little quantities of it. It is a very real risk, so be warned!!

the pull out method doesn't alway's work, right before i was about to cum i pulled out of my girlfriends vagina,she became pregnant,the dr said i must of gotten some sperm inside of her before i pulled out,it only takes a little bit.

I am an example. I got pregnant from pre-cum. The guy didn't finish in me, not even close. And I had a baby.

Before me, my boyfriend SWORE by pulling out. He and his friends had a saying in high school "don't be a dummy, bust on her tummy" ...charming. As far as he knows, he never got anyone pregnant. He's conceded that he and I can't use pulling out together because I'll be too stressed out and won't enjoy the sex but he refuses to believe that it isn't effective.

According to Wikipedia, some people are now saying that sperm isn't naturally present in pre-cum but it can be present if the man ejaculates and then ejaculates again without peeing in between. It seems clear that it IS possible to get pregnant from pre-cum, I guess these days it's just a question of how likely it really is.

My room mate uses pulling out as her only method and claims she never worries about getting pregnant. Personally, I'M worried about sharing a house with 3 other girls and a baby. My general impression is that pulling out is more effective than a lot of people realize but still, with so many other BC option, why wouldn't you use something in addition?

could I still get pregnant if his penis never penetrated my vagina? he had precum on his penis and I may have touched it and then touched myself. I still haven't had my period yet.

Hey. So it was me and my boyfriends first time having sex 5days ago and had sex 2 times in the same night and also had sex the next day. We only used the pullout method. I felt some of fluid comin out inside of me. And only know it was precum. Cause right before he cumm he put on a condom and put it back inside me and then cummed. Also he was a virgin to and I heard it was possible he could have gotten a little to excited so a little of cum could have came out sense it was his first time. But anyways is it possible for me to get pregnant?

Please help me

I need help. I found our I am 7wks 4days pregnant and do not know who th father is. My LMP was 12/24/2011 and my cyclr is 30days and I had unprotected sex with guy #1 Jan 2,3,6,9 and he did finish inside me. But then had unprotected sex with guy #2 Jan 5,but he did not finish at all. Please help.

When u say not even close, would u say 5 to 10 min. in? Im nervous about being preganant and i wasnt sure if it was irrational or not.